John Stones

Sidzeret

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so tell me how exactly is stones better than zouma. please enlighten us. cos stones is a "ball playing defender". well in 4 matches, everton have conceded atleast 4 goals which were stones' faults (watford embarassment, sterling goal and both the goals today). on the other hand, zouma has put in brilliant performances almost every time he has got a chance.

but i would really like to know exactly how stones is better. please go ahead.

He is a young player, he is going to have good bad games and runs of form. Zouma is exactly the same, he had great games last season but also had horrific games, have you forgotten he played when Bradford wacky four past us?

Zouma shat all over Aguero last season. Zouma is better than Cahill in my opinion.

That is a myth. Zouma did not shit all over Aguero. He had a good game and made an excellent challenge on Aguero but there were occasions where Aguero caused problems, ran past our defence and had a couple chances he should have convert. He was a nuisance. But, yeah he made an excellent challenge on him but the draw that day was not really down to our defence. Courtois made some great saves and they domianted the game but just were wasteful in front of goal.

That is a myth. Zouma did not shit all over Aguero. He had a good game and made an excellent challenge on Aguero but there were occasions where Aguero caused problems, ran past our defence and had a couple chances he should have convert. He was a nuisance. But, yeah he made an excellent challenge on him but the draw that day was not really down to our defence. Courtois made some great saves and they domianted the game but just were wasteful in front of goal.

But did Aguero have a chance though? He had Aguero in his pocket. Everytime Aguero tried to outpace him he tackled him. It reminded me of the days when Cole had Ronaldo in his pocket.

Ramires plays like a braindead animal. He just runs, no technique whatsoever. Ever since the goal he scored against Barca he lost all the skill he once had.

Plays a lot like a teammate in my indoor league. They always find themselves in the middle of the action and sometimes do the right thing, but it's always because of chance more than skill.

He is a young player, he is going to have good bad games and runs of form. Zouma is exactly the same, he had great games last season but also had horrific games, have you forgotten he played when Bradford wacky four past us?

fair enough. we can say zouma had his poor games like bradford (though for some reason, i dont remember watching it and that does not happen - ever). so i just cant remember it.

anyways, on the whole zouma has been very good for us. again, stones is a good defender but like i said, his transfer fee will make him an automatic starter for us, which is far far from the true scenario.

fair enough. we can say zouma had his poor games like bradford (though for some reason, i dont remember watching it and that does not happen - ever). so i just cant remember it.

anyways, on the whole zouma has been very good for us. again, stones is a good defender but like i said, his transfer fee will make him an automatic starter for us, which is far far from the true scenario.

Not nesseserily, when has Jose picked a player on price tag?

Furthermore Fergie made Smalling and Jones work at the Same time, don't see why we can't do the same here.

But did Aguero have a chance though? He had Aguero in his pocket. Everytime Aguero tried to outpace him he tackled him. It reminded me of the days when Cole had Ronaldo in his pocket.

Aguero had the best chance of the game. He was played through and Terry was caught out. Yeah it was not Zouma but Aguero would usually bury that. He was not fully fit that game IIRC as well as he was returning from injury. But Courtois made another save as well. His movement was excellent couple, three times. He done well but I just think that saying he owned him is a bit OTT. Aguero could have easily had 2 goals that game.

Not nesseserily, when has Jose picked a player on price tag?

Furthermore Fergie made Smalling and Jones work at the Same time, don't see why we can't do the same here.

remy, moses - both seem victims of the price tag to me.

lets see if jose can do that. or if he even gives them a chance together.

Aguero had the best chance of the game. He was played through and Terry was caught out. Yeah it was not Zouma but Aguero would usually bury that. He was not fully fit that game IIRC as well as he was returning from injury. But Courtois made another save as well. His movement was excellent couple, three times. He done well but I just think that saying he owned him is a bit OTT. Aguero could have easily had 2 goals that game.

True I agree but it was usually JT's mistakes in that game.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You