John Stones

Sidzeret

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck being professional. Sterling wasn't professional. James. Ronaldo. Bale. And countless others.

Ronaldo gave his word to Fergie and stayed a year longer.

Bale went for the highest fee of ALL TIME.

James: Monaco owner was and is going through a divorce costing him hs empire. Thats why they dont want to pay Falcao, why they sold Kondogbya, and are selling Abendyor and only taking cheap loans from us.

Its not simple as you make it out.

Ronaldo gave his word to Fergie and stayed a year longer.

Bale went for the highest fee of ALL TIME.

James: Monaco owner was and is going through a divorce costing him hs empire. Thats why they dont want to pay Falcao, why they sold Kondogbya, and are selling Abendyor and only taking cheap loans from us.

Its not simple as you make it out.

Lallana? Modric? Rvp? Cesc to barca?

I think you are 12 and still breast fed. You have no idea about the real world. Its going to love bum rushing you. Just you wait.

Um...ok. Don't get all bitchy, you make it seem as if these players commonly break their legs. Also, you know fuck all about me homie.

Lallana? Modric? Rvp? Cesc to barca?

All of them gave years and years of service to those clubs and were in the prime of their career.

Stones is a nobody. Everton dont have to do jack. Their team isn't built around him like the players you mentioned. They can fuck up his life.

Just hope the club aren't simply done in the market if Stones and the super unlikely Pogba deal don't come off. Going to be annoying if in José's press conference after the window shuts he says "I'm happy with the squad. We didn't need any more players"

Our team still looks well short of the quality required to retain the title and have a shot at the CL. Teams like West Brom and Swansea gave us hell for fucks sake.

Seems to me Martinez is taking this all too personal. Maybe he likes being in the spotlight and having his ego stroked.

Stones dont come across as a lad to ruffle fearhers so I cant see him throwing his toys out of his pram.

If Martinez was just concerned with Stones future Id have thought he would get much further in his career with us as hes obviously a 1st team starter for that dosh and CL football will help him as far as England games go.

I'd try throwing Cahill in on the deal.

Just had a thought - Nobody would know if someone had blocked you unless they sent you a PM telling you! Unless you kept seeing someone quoting them then youd go bonkers looking for their post!

Just hope the club aren't simply done in the market if Stones and the super unlikely Pogba deal don't come off. Going to be annoying if in José's press conference after the window shuts he says "I'm happy with the squad. We didn't need any more players"

Our team still looks well short of the quality required to retain the title and have a shot at the CL. Teams like West Brom and Swansea gave us hell for fucks sake.

we need new signings because some players in the squad think they are untouchable

Seems to me Martinez is taking this all too personal. Maybe he likes being in the spotlight and having his ego stroked.

Stones dont come across as a lad to ruffle fearhers so I cant see him throwing his toys out of his pram.

If Martinez was just concerned with Stones future Id have thought he would get much further in his career with us as hes obviously a 1st team starter for that dosh and CL football will help him as far as England games go.

I'd try throwing Cahill in on the deal.

I seen a few things from Cahill last season I didn't like I wouldn't lose sleep if Cahill was part of the deal

Roberto Martinez after the COC game:

"We have not rejected the transfer request - yet. We will do it in the morning. Sometimes money can't buy everything,"
"I think our fans know that all we're doing is trying to become better and John is a massive part of that. We've got a clear idea that in life and football money cannot sometimes buy everything and John is a massive part of our future."

He will look like a fool if we get him.You should never be that aggressive when Roman is knocking on the door. LOL

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You