John Stones

Sidzeret

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BREAKING NEWS : Juan Cuadrado's move to Juventus has broken down and he's to accept the role as Jermain Defoe's P.A. . Cuadrado said '' Getting paid 60,000 a year to stock someone's fridge and pick there suits is preferable to falling on my arse and looking like i've been shot like i did when i got tackled by a Stoke defender. Also rumours of Wayne Bridge to become John Terry's butler.

BREAKING NEWS : Juan Cuadrado's miove to Juventus has broken down and he's to accept the role as Jermain Defoe's P.A. . Cuadrado said '' Getting paid 60,000 a year to stock someone's fridge and pick there suits is preferable to falling on my arse and looking like i've been shot like i did when i got tackled by a Stoke defender.

And why u post this here?

Someone I know who is going to the game reckons Stones will definitely play tonight.

i think he will too. He is contracted to anyway. The TR makes no difference. They could use the "unsettled" stuff but they used that and he played earlier in season. He seems a good pro, definitely not type to strike or refuse to play

Pepe would spend more time banned than playing ... the guy is an animal

he has not got a red card in 2 years (iirc) for RM playing 7406 minutes of football ,but dont let the facts distort your views. just let the media's potrayal of him as a wild animal help u make all the judgment.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You