John Stones

Sidzeret

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The commentator said he bets Stones wanted to play against his old team, I personally think it's more Martinez trying to continue this silly stance he has been putting on by selecting him. The lad put in a transfer request yesterday and basically said I'm done here, the next night he's playing against his old club.

Dont think so. Just dont think his concentration is 100%. Stupid for manager to play him while this shits going on. Learn from Pulis.

Its crazy to suggest he done it on purpose but his head clearly isn't there, hopefully this will convince Efc to sell.

The commentator said he bets Stones wanted to play against his old team, I personally think it's more Martinez trying to continue this silly stance he has been putting on by selecting him. The lad put in a transfer request yesterday and basically said I'm done here, the next night he's playing against his old club.

Tbh i do think Stones would have wanted to play this tonight. His head just seems elsewhere understandably

Tbh i do think Stones would have wanted to play this tonight. His head just seems elsewhere understandably

I do think he will of wanted to play, but there has to be a level when a manager steps in for the sheer good of the team and club. Your head clearly isn't right if your handing in a transfer request to leave a club.

if this transfer fucks up zouma's career, i am gonna be royally pissed. i can already see zouma asking for first team chances after being relegated to 4th CB spot sometime around december and then being loaned or sold cos he apparently "did not want to fight for his place in the team".

if this transfer fucks up zouma's career, i am gonna be royally pissed. i can already see zouma asking for first team chances after being relegated to 4th CB spot sometime around december and then being loaned or sold cos he apparently "did not want to fight for his place in the team".

Its like we have Ramos in our team not Zouma.

Zouma-Stones perhaps?

I think Zouma will play more going further than he ever has before, not less.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You