John Stones

Sidzeret

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doubt they would reject his request or they would have done so the moment it was handed in, didn't West Brom reject Berahino's request straight away? Even if they do reject it Liverpool did with Torres as well in 2011 and countless other teams also do but usually once a player hand in a request he is most likely off. The very worst thing that could happen now is Everton decide to be unreasonable dicks and try to make us pay 40-50m which I doubt we would and thus prolong this until the deadline day where we might not be able to complete the deal in time.

Still I think we will get him, deal probably will be done for around 35m, maybe 40m with add-ons but can't see it go any higher than this.

be resolved in the next few days.they will sell him..they are quite skint by premiership standards.not in a position to turn down 30m plus offer for a player who has publicly declared he wants to leave even tho they are legally within their rights to do so.

they`ll get 4 players of second tier standard for what we are offering and continue to dwell in mediocrity..Martinez may be more ambitious but Kenwright knows he is just trying to keep them in the premier league whilst balancing the books until somebody with the financial clout to help them compete for honours again will buy him out.

it`s funny but Martinez has been coach/manager for 3 teams who all have the same kind of owners..good people but millionaires instead of the billionaires required.tho Swansea, his first club have managed to grow and re-invest their money to become a bigger player in the transfer market.

Okay. You need to stop saying that. You have done it for a millionth time FFS! :doh:

If United really wanted him, they would have registered their interest and submitted their bid for him by now. The fact that they haven't done so means they aren't really interested in getting him. If they do, it would feel like a smack of desperation at this point.

He won't stop since @Pizy, is a big drama queen.

Every post always moaning and such about things like United, City, and such.

It gets annoying but hey what can you do.

He won't stop since @Pizy, is a big drama queen.

Every post always moaning and such about things like United, City, and such.

It gets annoying but hey what can you do.

So fuck off and block me. That's what you can do. Sick of you basically quoting me constantly talking absolute shit. I'll block you too so we don't have to interact anymore.

On topic, this supposed Everton "ITK" over on their main forum reckons they'll put out a statement tomorrow rejecting his transfer request and reiterating their not for sale stance.

"The club cannot control a transfer request. Stones on signing his recent was asked to be kept informed if a champions league club made an enquiry - which Everton did. The valuation is 34m but..Chelsea have played this badly by going through the press which has soured and be it hardened Martinez not to sell. Despite what many say this is far from a done deal and the statement will come again that he is not for sale. Chelsea have talked themselves in having to make a significant increase in the current offer to change the managers position. This is not kenwright but a Roberto decision."

Reading through that thread actually had me on the verge of signing up and telling them off but I'd get banned quickly so no point. How on earth have we "played this badly?" That's the common statement thought that thread. We're interested in a player and we put in bids. Like any club does.

So fuck off and block me. That's what you can do. Sick of you basically quoting me constantly talking absolute shit. I'll block you too so we don't have to interact anymore.

On topic, this supposed Everton "ITK" over on their main forum reckons they'll put out a statement tomorrow rejecting his transfer request and reiterating their not for sale stance.

"The club cannot control a transfer request. Stones on signing his recent was asked to be kept informed if a champions league club made an enquiry - which Everton did. The valuation is 34m but..Chelsea have played this badly by going through the press which has soured and be it hardened Martinez not to sell. Despite what many say this is far from a done deal and the statement will come again that he is not for sale. Chelsea have talked themselves in having to make a significant increase in the current offer to change the managers position. This is not kenwright but a Roberto decision."

Reading through that thread actually had me on the verge of signing up and telling them off but I'd get banned quickly so no point. How on earth have we "played this badly?" That's the common statement thought that thread. We're interested in a player and we put in bids. Like any club does.

some of their ITK's reckon there was no chance he was handing in a TR. In other words, theyre not ITK.

Everyone kind of expects it to be rejected given Martinez's recent comments.

Better technique than Cahill and pacier than terry - get him already.

He's obviously green now, but you don't get these players after they turn into world class - that's what Chelsea is trying with a couple of players.

we should play both Cahill and Stones together..for one thing they can speak in Yorkshire slang in the penalty box and nobody on the continent or foreign players in the Prem will understand what they are saying.

I think having him alongside Cahill will let Gary play a different game at the back.knowing that his partner won`t have trouble racing back or getting out of position too often.

Hope he doesn't get slated like Sterling did by the media..even though Sterling did nothing wrong but further his career

With the number of Liverpool supporters/ex players in the media? No chance he doesn't.

An young Everton "star" going in a high profile move to Chelsea. Their "modern football/buy everything" will be in full swing.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You