John Stones

Sidzeret

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For once I hope this bastard IS trolling.

:lol:

If United get him now, it would just reinforce the fact that they have no idea what they're doing in the transfer market. Why wait till the last week of the transfer window to try going for Stones when Ramos and Otamendi turned them down weeks ago? If anything, it looks as if they're trying to make themselves interested in Stones just to get on the good side of the fans again after what happened with Pedro.

not surprised as it is his hometown

He's too nice. Needs to unleash the inner Raheem Sterling in him.

Does he realise that if he does play and pick up an injury, it would jeopardize his move away from Everton?

:lol:

If United get him now, it would just reinforce the fact that they have no idea what they're doing in the transfer market. Why wait till the last week of the transfer window to try going for Stones when Ramos and Otamendi turned them down weeks ago? If anything, it looks as if they're trying to make themselves interested in Stones just to get on the good side of the fans again after what happened with Pedro.

He's too nice. Needs to unleash the inner Raheem Sterling in him.

Does he realise that if he does play and pick up an injury, it would jeopardize his move away from Everton?

What you say makes sense, but nothing at this point would make them explode with joy after the perceived Pedro "snub" than them storming in at the 11th hour and stealing our main target.

After all that big talk all summer from their idiot of a chairman about how much money they have and how they can afford any player in the world, they'd look extremely bad if they don't get anyone else. They ain't getting Bale, Neymar, or Müller. If they can get the best young English defender AND get one over on us their fans would love it.

The fact that only Beasley has said it is comforting. He's wrong 90% of the time it seems like.

For once I hope this bastard IS trolling.

I think it's clear no one wants to join United anyway, especially when it's between us or them.

Besides, they already ruined Phil Jones, they want to do the same to Stones? Not a chance. Stones wants to leave for Mourinho and Terry, not Van Hooftheball and Chris Smalling.

this was his follow up tweet so make of it what you will

https://twitter.com/1RobBeasley/status/636492209374760960

That's why I think a hijack attempt is a possibility. Save themselves from the embarrassment of being snubbed by all of their main targets.

Don't think we'd have bid for him if we didn't hear from the player himself that he's desperate for a move here. He'd only take the drastic step of handing in a transfer request if he was dead set on Chelsea I'd hope.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You