John Stones

Sidzeret

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wenger zees nothing, Roberto knows nothing, what a pair. They should both get a room together and be roomies.

Martinez might be on the old side for Wenger???

I thought I'd be nice earlier so I joined an Everton forum and told them in all honesty and in a thoughtful way that I understood how they must feel but shit happens and said we needed him etc etc.

I just went and had a looksee and I lit the place up. Seems Im the fuckin scum of the earth, should fuck off and die, mothers a whore (they were among the nice bits lol)

Just 1 lad seemed to get where I was coming from and thanked me for joining to say it. I know that if the roles were reversed and someone had said it on here Id have said ta. I wouldnt have called him every name under the sun. But if someone had joined rubbing our noses in it then course he would deserve all he got.

So I thanked him and gave the rest of the wankers a piece of my mind.

Suppose thats me banned from there then. mischievous-grin_zpshgtsklxn.gif

I thought I'd be nice earlier so I joined an Everton forum and told them in all honesty and in a thoughtful way that I understood how they must feel but shit happens and said we needed him etc etc.

I just went and had a looksee and I lit the place up. Seems Im the fuckin scum of the earth, should fuck off and die, mothers a whore (they were among the nice bits lol)

Just 1 lad seemed to get where I was coming from and thanked me for joining to say it. I know that if the roles were reversed and someone had said it on here Id have said ta. I wouldnt have called him every name under the sun. But if someone had joined rubbing our noses in it then course he would deserve all he got.

:D:D

Lmao :lol: :lol:

If it was on a Liverpool forum (rawk) you would be a legend. I hate those scouse belends...

Andy Gray on TalkSport basically saying what I did yesterday regarding Stones.

• Stayed quiet until this point knowing the window is about to close
  • it's now or never as we can turn our attention away at any point in the future
  • With Terry coming to the end of his career no better time than now to come to CFC
  • Everton financially in no position to knock back money of 30M+

You sir, just cracked me a smile.

Fans of all football clubs would be better off if they recognized the place of their clubs in the food chain, the grand scheme of things. Most don't however and thus suffer from delusions of grandeur. Liverpudlians seem to suffer from it more so than others.

Fans of all football clubs would be better off if they recognized the place of their clubs in the food chain, the grand scheme of things. Most don't however and thus suffer from delusions of grandeur. Liverpudlians seem to suffer from it more so than others.

Quintus: People should know when they are conquered.

Maximus: Would you, Quintus? Would I?

--Gladiator

Human nature. Its what makes us fin awesome.

People on an Everton forum I'm reading through atm seem to think Kenwright made him hand in the TR to try an appease supporters because he knew he'd be accepting the bid. Say he has a history of doing this.

http://www.thesecretfootballer.com/articles/tsf-diary/27894/john-stones-deal-done-and-dusted-chelsea-can-offer-so-much-more-than-everton/

^ That's a good read. Chelsea will compensate him for the bonus he loses by requesting a transfer.

Quintus: People should know when they are conquered.

Maximus: Would you, Quintus? Would I?

--Gladiator

Human nature. Its what makes us fin awesome.

I'm Spartacus!

People on an Everton forum I'm reading through atm seem to think Kenwright made him hand in the TR to try an appease supporters because he knew he'd be accepting the bid. Say he has a history of doing this.

http://www.thesecretfootballer.com/articles/tsf-diary/27894/john-stones-deal-done-and-dusted-chelsea-can-offer-so-much-more-than-everton/

^ That's a good read. Chelsea will compensate him for the bonus he loses by requesting a transfer.

Makes sense

Lets just hope manure dont do a Chelsea on us. i think I'm going bonkers. Talking about us in the 3rd person now! Ill be glad when its midnight Sunday so we can all go party in the streets. Better warn the TSG if we get Pogba cause the town will be painted Blue literally.

Stones joins in next 2 days, starts against Crystal Palace now how crazy would that be ?

More like how crazy would it be if he joins before the end of the transfer window and after the international break, he makes his debut against all teams, Everton on Septemeber 12th at Goodison Park. You wouldn't have guessed it.

Wonder if they're now silently negotiating with us as we speak and that's why they haven't yet come out with a statement or if they're just talking amongst themselves and deciding what to do.

You'd like to think that if they were rejecting it straight away they'd have said something by now, right?

Wonder if they're now silently negotiating with us as we speak and that's why they haven't yet come out with a statement or if they're just talking amongst themselves and deciding what to do.

You'd like to think that if they were rejecting it straight away they'd have said something by now, right?

martinez after their game tonight will have something to say. Now a TR has gone in he is either going to sound like a man resigned to selling him, or hes going to be stubborn as fuck and refuse to sell

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You