John Stones

Sidzeret

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about...

if he did on purpose, he is not professional at all. I dont care if his head was turned on chelsea, he plays and he should do his job.

If he didnt do it on purpose...40m? LOL

:doh: Stones is playing for Everton and Chelsea wants him how can you concetration? You cant every player would do the same if he had requested a transfer.

Its like we have Ramos in our team not Zouma.

so tell me how exactly is stones better than zouma. please enlighten us. cos stones is a "ball playing defender". well in 4 matches, everton have conceded atleast 4 goals which were stones' faults (watford embarassment, sterling goal and both the goals today). on the other hand, zouma has put in brilliant performances almost every time he has got a chance.

but i would really like to know exactly how stones is better. please go ahead.

I think Zouma will play more going further than he ever has before, not less.

how? stones is a set starter. his transfer fee makes sure of it.

do u think our manager will play 2 21 year olds as his CB pairing. i cant even fathom that.

:doh: Stones is playing for Everton and Chelsea wants him how can you concetration? You cant every player would do the same if he had requested a transfer.

Right because every player who wanted elsewhere fucked their current club in official match.

Jesus how some people defend Stones, its unbelievable...

how? stones is a set starter. his transfer fee makes sure of it.

do u think our manager will play 2 21 year olds as his CB pairing. i cant even fathom that.

I think José has shown so far this season that neither Cahill or Terry are undroppable. If he feels Zouma is a good fit against the opposition I can easily see him pairing them together.

Why not though? They're both very talented and play like they are PL legends lol.

cause he is mourinho. who likes "experience" in his defenders. he did not give bertrand a single chance over an obviously fading azpi.

we has continously sidelined zouma? why? cos he had aguero in his pocket?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You