John Stones

Sidzeret

or maybe cause some people have nothing to really add so they thought they should be funny, but really its just boring.

Not all of us like to keep spamming threads with poorly constructed rants. Now that's fucking boring, not to mention annoying.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So why wouldnt we play him and Stones? If Zouma is that good Mourinho will play him.

you think zouma is not better than GC and JT at this moment? or even last season after the city game? why was zouma even dropped from the team then? why did not zouma start the season?

Not all of us like to keep spamming threads with poorly constructed rants. Now that's fucking boring, not to mention annoying.

atleast i bring something to the table other than really stupid posts which no one really gives a shit about. i mean if u wanna be funny be so like stingray is.

as for "spamming" threads. :lol: is not that your MO.

Lol at some people saying theres no excuse for his head not being in it. He isnt a machine. He is only human. It would effect the best of us.

So he should not be playing then...

cause he is mourinho. who likes "experience" in his defenders. he did not give bertrand a single chance over an obviously fading azpi.

we has continously sidelined zouma? why? cos he had aguero in his pocket?

The solution is to boot out hill , not avoid bringing someone in.

I think José has shown so far this season that neither Cahill or Terry are undroppable. If he feels Zouma is a good fit against the opposition I can easily see him pairing them together.

it should not have taken him aguero embarassing our CBs to recognize that this CB pairing wont work in a high line or with any space behind them.

my point being - he would rather "go to" experience than the better option.

or maybe cause some people have nothing to really add so they thought they should be funny, but really its just boring.

You posted 'lol' or 'LMAO' in a thread the other when someone came back at you with a debate.

You need to be more constructive and stop thinking your right about everything, and not only that but start respecting peoples opinion far more.

It's getting to a point right now I think you need a break from this place. I'm just the man to to give you that break if you want because you are really pissing me off, and others.

atleast i bring something to the table other than really stupid posts which no one really gives a shit about. i mean if u wanna be funny be so like stingray is.

as for "spamming" threads. :lol: is not that your MO.

Let's leave it at this - If someone really brings something to the table, they don't need to shout about it.

You posted 'lol' or 'LMAO' in a thread the other when someone came back at you with a debate.

You need to be more constructive and stop thinking your right about everything, and not only that but start respecting peoples opinion far more.

It's getting to a point right now I think you need a break from this place. I'm just the man to to give you that break if you want because you are really pissing me off, and others.

then do it. this is the first time i have even got in some debate in a long time. but obviously u r going to single me out.

what can i expect from someone who does not even have the courtesy to reply to a mail that someone sent him personally.

so please get off your high horse.

it should not have taken him aguero embarassing our CBs to recognize that this CB pairing wont work in a high line or with any space behind them.

my point being - he would rather "go to" experience than the better option.

If we're playing against a team who plays with a super quick striker or with multiple strikers we could employ Zouma and Stones or Stones and Cahill. If we're playing against big, lumbering strikers that JT normally devours he can start. Just options.

It's good to have that kind of flexibility.

then do it. this is the first time i have even got in some debate in a long time. but obviously u r going to single me out.

what can i expect from someone who does not even have the courtesy to reply to a mail that someone sent him personally.

so please get off your high horse.

I will single anyone out who is constantly annoying people with posts like 'Lol' OR 'LMAO' but that's your usual response when someone has the better of you in a debate.

But carry on working your ticket pal, we will see how far this goes shall we?

Exactly. What can he do if the manager selects him? Then he looks like a prick for rejecting the manager. Cant win.

But he said he wanted to play tbh. Maybe he should have done what Sterling and Berahino done and basically said his head is not the right frame of mind.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You