John Stones

Sidzeret

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's almost like you guys think it's outrageous that Everton won't sell to Chelsea. How dare they?

There's been absolutely nothing to suggest that John Stones is even considering moving away from Everton, let alone handing in a transfer request, He;s still playing every single week to the best of his ability and knowing the type of character he is, he won't be trying to force a move anywhere.

Come back Shogun we need you!

And zouma?

loaned or sold. It seems as though Jose wants Varane. Varane and Stones being his preferred partnership. This is guesswork of course, but he's spoken highly of both players in the past and if given the chance i reckon he would sign both.

Isn't playing after handing in a transfer request counterproductive? It shows Everton that even though he really wants to leave he'll still play with no problem. Why wouldn't they then just refuse his request and make him stay?

If he's serious about leaving he'll tell Martinez that his head isn't right and he won't play to try to force a swift sale.

Got to say i think Twitter is a bullshit factory. If they get it right they make loud i told you so claims. When they get it wrong the silence is deafening. I've looked at loads of sites and there's nothing new to report. Even if Stones does join us it's not exactly putting your reputation on the line. All this bloke @ Football Writer has done is send a speculative tweet.

Cannot believe jose is willing to pay the moon and the sun for stones....

I would prefer to get pepe as a stop gap cb

ffs people really do think its fifa/ FM ....

Conspiracy theory: Stones feels terrible about the transfer request and now wants to stay. Everton tell him to go down with an injury which ends Chelsea's interest and he stays. He then gets a nice pay raise, continues playing brilliantly, and the Everton fans forgive him.

/trollface

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You