Chelsea 1-2 Sunderland

Jase

Man of the Match  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

what about two CLEAR handballs in the penalty area against us?

what about that johnson studs challenge on azpi( i think). that was a read card even before ramires did that stupid thing?

what about that fuckin penalty that wasnt?

FUCK YOU DEAN, YOU FUCK. i would of loved sunderland to score from that DEAN pass. that would have been alright to, i suppose

FUCKING FA CUNTS

Can somebody please explain Ivanovic? Thankfully we won't get to see him on Tuesday, same for Ramires.

We put in 33 crosses as a team. 10 were completed.

Ivanovic put in 6 crosses. 3 were completed.

Azpilicueta put in 4 crosses. 0 found a target.

I really shouldn't post when I am angry but **** it

Mike Dean is an absolute ******

. I have never seen a worse refereeing performance. An absolute joke. He doesn't give us about 3 stonewall penalties but then the ***** Sunderland guy falls over its a penalty. I literally said it seconds before that he would' give them one.

He wasn't content in destroying our hopes of the title with a draw he has to make them win, they were never going to get a winner so he had to give them a penalty. Absolute disgrace

Taking Jose's home record as well. I don't blame the dugout for kicking off it was the worst cheating I have seen what are the ******** linesmen for if they didn't see the like 50 hand balls Sunderland did.

Sunderland were appalling ever chance they pulled us to the ground, wrestled us shirt pulled, bashed and kicked and nothing. ABSOLUTE DISGRACE!!!!!!!

I don't blame Jose looking blankly the finishing by us was terrible and once again our 'strikers' couldn't score if they had all day

Goodbye title, goodbye home record

The commentator has the cheek to say why are chelsea fans leaving I couldn't stomach the blatant cheating here at home it must have been sickening to watch that absolute joke of a penalty given to them when so many BLATANT ones for us were ignored

Hope your all happy going to listen to Liverpool for the next 20 years they haven't shut up since the last time they won it a million years ago :(

Every time we have got close we get done... I'm away to cry :(

Heartbroken

People using the ref as a scapegoat need a reality check. Ramires should have blatantly been sent off in the first half but was not. No point in pointing out incidents in what Mike Riley missed because we got away with murder first half. Even I did not expect to win the title this season actually so pissed of that we managed to lose this game despite us knowing what we were getting ourselves into with City's draw against them. Just depressing! We scuffed our chances big time. Games like this is where I will reflect on if only we had Hazard...

DEAN

Exactly.We were wasteful which was costly.That pen may have meant nothing had we put chances away.Didnt.

Yup. For all the possession we had, particularly in the their own box.... We should've been miles ahead for the pen to even matter -_-

Can't wait until next season.

Excited about the CL this season and even more excited about what our team will look like next year. Fuck watching Liverpool win the title. Watching only our matches and then total football blackout.

Cahill, Terry, Azpilicueta, Matic, Willian, Eto'o: as long as they're great players, you still can't win if you play with only six players on the pitch, 'cause the rest of the team was FUCKING SHIT.