Chelsea 1-2 Sunderland

Jase

Man of the Match  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

I'm sure the myth of us not being able to break down teams will come up, but we had 15 shots on target today, 4 more than we had against Arsenal.

Did we struggle to break Arsenal down when we beat them 6-0?

The problem was a lack of quality finishers up top. It's been that way all season. We have Torres, Ba and Eto'o as our strikers. When you hear hooves, think horses not zebras.

Lol what the fuck are you talking about. How many shots were from outside the area? Most of them

Reality is Chelsea created very few chances and it's not down to the finishing that we lost. Jesus.

I'm in the 50/50 camp for the penalty decision, but the fact of the matter is we shouldn't of been talking about it because once again we where lacking and sloppy.

This race is run, we just have to fucking get our heads up.

It was never a penalty but we should have had the match wrapped up to a point where it shouldn't have mattered.

Erm lets look closer to home as to why we lost this game…….Has anyone seen that vibrant brazilian they call Oscar? That striker who has an edge called Eto'o? Shall I go on?

Fucking disgrace from start to finish, could tell it was going this way because we couldn't pass a basic ball.

Rui Faria you should be fucking ashamed of yourself, and that goes for the team in this game…..fucking embarrassing.

Yes, I think I have seen his name on the scorer sheet.

Half of the team is made by donkeys who can't pass the freaking ball or defend a leading goal against a ridicolous team, but yeah, it is Eto'o's fault.

Cahill: good game

Terry: good game

Azpi: still a good game

Matic: not his best performance but, compared to Ramires, a beautiful game

Willian: a beast, since he has to play for himself, Oscar, Salah and Ramires aswell

Eto'o: the team, bar Willian, didn't give him a fucking ball, and still he almost scored a double.

Players above have no fault today.

I get mad when I see people blaming the ref too much, the players played awful. We should have been able to put it away despite the bad calls against us.

It was never a penalty but we should have had the match wrapped up to a point where it shouldn't have mattered.

That penalty can go either way, if it's us we want it, if it's them we claim it wasn't.

The big picture is, today we were not good enough, Ref or no ref.

Yes, I think I have seen his name on the scorer sheet.

Half of the team is made by donkeys who can't pass the freaking ball or defend a leading goal against a ridicolous team, but yeah, it is Eto'o's fault.

Cahill: good game

Terry: good game

Azpi: still a good game

Matic: not his best performance but, compared to Ramires, a beautiful game

Willian: a beast, since he has to play for himself, Oscar, Salah and Ramires aswell

Eto'o: the team, bar Willian, didn't give him a fucking ball, and still he almost scored a double.

Players above have no fault today.

Now don't come it with you tongue in cheek comments, I said shall I go on meaning the whole team not just Eto'o

He was shite today, as were all of them.

I'm sure the myth of us not being able to break down teams will come up, but we had 15 shots on target today, 4 more than we had against Arsenal.

We struggle against teams that sit deep against us... You seriously can't keep denying this. It's the main reason why we haven't won the league this year. We're fine against big teams, that's pretty much obvious.

Yeah we produced 23 shots today but how many of those were quality chances from open play? I can only think of Ramires' miss and Ba's chance. That's not good enough and you can't continue to be oblivious about it.

Did we struggle to break Arsenal down when we beat them 6-0?

Yeah because Arsenal say back and packed 11 men behind the ball against us in that game...

Lol what the fuck are you talking about. How many shots were from outside the area? Most of them

Reality is Chelsea created very few chances and it's not down to the finishing that we lost. Jesus.

6 were from outside the area.

30 chances. Same against West Ham and that's with the non-existent movement of our fraudulently-named strikers. You have your opinion, I have mine. Let's just agree to disagree (unless you want to suggest you've actually been wrong at which point you'll find my full agreement winging it's way towards you).

at Swansea the finishing was bad and the team had good chances to wrap up the win but today, apart from Ba slipping and 1-2 other half chances, there wasn't many chances created by Chelsea. Lot of harmless long range shots though. that should give a big number in the stats

Can't win em all boys. If the unthinkable happens and Liverpool win the title, congratulate them. Then lets go out and sign a centre forward and lets smash the shit out of the victims next season.

Oh, and of course, lets KTBFFH, José and Rui. Two of us.

We struggle against teams that sit deep against us... You seriously can't keep denying this.

Funny that if you put professional footballers in front of the goal then it's harder to score.

It's the main reason why we haven't won the league this year. We're fine against big teams, that's pretty much obvious.

We've scored two goals away from home against the big teams as well. Again I love the narrative you've bought into, but I just don't agree with it when I compare it with what actually happens in the matches. Shame really.

Yeah we produced 23 shots today but how many of those were quality chances from open play? I can only think of Ramires' miss and Ba's chance. That's not good enough and you can't continue to be oblivious about it.

And what was the movement of the strikers like when players were advancing with the ball? I agree Eto'o should at some point be immortalised as a statue, I just don't think it should be when Azpi is looking to cross the ball to him.

Now don't come it with you tongue in cheek comments, I said shall I go on meaning the whole team not just Eto'o

He was shite today, as were all of them.

I disagree, not the whole tem has been shit, not at all: too easy to say something like that.

6 were from outside the area.

30 chances. Same against West Ham and that's with the non-existent movement of our fraudulently-named strikers. You have your opinion, I have mine. Let's just agree to disagree (unless you want to suggest you've actually been wrong at which point you'll find my full agreement winging it's way towards you).

Shots on target aren't automatically chances. Well, I guess it depends on how you define a "chance", but for me a chance is a realistic opportunity to score, not balls rolling harmlessly into the goalkeeper's hands at 5 km/h, which reflects in the stats as a shot on target.