Chelsea v PSG

Jase

Dreamt we won 3-0 with JT and Franky on the score sheet :)

I'm very confident of our defense at the bridge. All we need is to keep it tight at the start of the match and score before HT. If it is 1-0 at the start of the second half we'll have a pretty good chance of going through.

Come on you Blues!

Dreamt we won 3-0 with JT and Franky on the score sheet :)

I'm very confident of our defense at the bridge. All we need is to keep it tight at the start of the match and score before HT. If it is 1-0 at the start of the second half we'll have a pretty good chance of going through.

Come on you Blues!

I agree. I also would love to see Chelsea scoring one within the first 30 minutes. Then, aurvior Paris.

There still a huge threat, nobody is discarding them from what I can see. What we must guard against tonight is two things- Complacency and cheap fouls. I want us to win this game so much and would prefer if we didn't that we go down both fighting and also to pieces of brilliance from them, and not us giving away cheap and needless free-kicks in silly places.....Lavezzi will punish us with his delivery.

PSG definitly won't park the bus. Laurent Blanc has understood that scoring is the solution to go through.

PSG is very, very ambitious. It is The Project. We want to win in Stamford Bridge !

Verrati has done the worst match of his season last week. If our midfield is in a good day, your chances are close to zero.

The most probable scenario is a draw 1-1 or 2-2.

PSG definitly won't park the bus. Laurent Blanc has understood that scoring is the solution to go through.

PSG is very, very ambitious. It is The Project. We want to win in Stamford Bridge !

Verrati has done the worst match of his season last week. If our midfield is in a good day, your chances are close to zero.

You are going to be shocked at the end of the day

Where have you been for so long?

PSG have shown nothing to be afraid of in the first leg.

They are going to get their beating. We will PASS! I FEEL IT AND BELIEVE IN IT!!!

COME ON CHELSEA ! LETS FINISH THIS !YOU BLUES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blue scalf:

You are from Israel and you support Chelsea ? I don't get it ;)

There are obvious connections between Paris and Tel Aviv. Join us dude ;)

I couldn't remember if we was or wasn't, my brain isn't working today.

Oh boy, I am sad to read it. However, get going for tonight. In Juan we trust.

I hope, the crowd is uproarious tonight. The team needs everyone yelling, screaming & whatever it takes to hammer PSG.