Chelsea v PSG

Jase

Portuguese ref ...

Are n't they drawn ?

And why does it mean friendship with Jose Mourinho ?
Maybe the exact opposite is true.

The chances of a Portuguese being enemies with another Portuguese are higher than the chances of an Englishman and a Portuguese.

PSG have been running away with their league, meaning they haven't had many big or high pressured games for a while, there game vs Leveksen was over not long after it started.

We on the other hand are in an intense title race and we have big clashes coming out off our ears domestically which naturally gives us more experience in close big games.
Lyon had the same problem in the 00's were running away with their league came at a hindarance in Europe.
If we can get to the hour mark within one goal of going through, then it could start to show.

PSG have been running away with their league, meaning they haven't had many big or high pressured games for a while, there game vs Leveksen was over not long after it started.

We on the other hand are in an intense title race and we have big clashes coming out off our ears domestically which naturally gives us more experience in close big games.
Lyon had the same problem in the 00's were running away with their league came at a hindarance in Europe.
If we can get to the hour mark within one goal of going through, then it could start to show.

Yeah Yeah, we already heard that before the first leg and we won 3-1...

It didn't prevent Bayern Munich from winning the Champion's League last year either!

I don't know if we are going to win that game but what I know is that it will definitly not be easy for you. We will most definitly score, even without Ibra, and then you'll have to score 4 time to win this before penalty kick.

We won't park the bus, and I'm pretty sure that we will be stronger than last week. Actually, the only thing I'm certain of is that it's gonna be a hell of a game!

Yeah Yeah, we already heard that before the first leg and we won 3-1...

It didn't prevent Bayern Munich from winning the Champion's League last year either!

I don't know if we are going to win that game but what I know is that it will definitly not be easy for you. We will most definitly score, even without Ibra, and then you'll have to score 4 time to win this before penalty kick.

We won't park the bus, and I'm pretty sure that we will be stronger than last week. Actually, the only thing I'm certain of is that it's gonna be a hell of a game!

I said it could not defiantly will, Lyon suffered from it for years snd i think our defeat to Barca in 2006 was partly down to the fact we were walking the league from September. Even Bayern got a bit shaky vs Le Arse.

Ofcourse clawing this back will be a very, very tough ask im not stupid, the point im making is if you are 1 up in the league it won't be nothing more than a minor nuisance if the oppo makes it a draw because you are as good as champions, we have been playing must win games for months.

The chances of a Portuguese being enemies with another Portuguese are higher than the chances of an Englishman and a Portuguese.

Depends though... When it comes total strangers Portuguese treat other Portuguese better than their own children.

I don't think any referee is going to ruin his reputation as a fair person just to be pal. Referee. or not this is going to be a ruthless match, I cannot wait