Chelsea v PSG

Jase

Should Jose use Cole in the middle of the park? I thought his 12 minutes on the pitch he looked pretty good to me. Him being an attack minded player, perhaps he can help the team?

Certainly, Cole will be of better use than Mikel, I feel.

Without Eto, 0-2 PSG

Torres has been really bad of late. I don't know how we will score with FT9 leading the line.

With Eto 1-2 PSG

LOL how will Torres stop any of our other players from scoring??? didn't we put 3 past Stoke and a further 4 past Arsenal when Torres was on the pitch?

PSG have shown nothing to be afraid of in the first leg.

They are going to get their beating. We will PASS! I FEEL IT AND BELIEVE IN IT!!!

COME ON CHELSEA ! LETS FINISH THIS !YOU BLUES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

Without Eto, 0-2 PSG

Torres has been really bad of late. I don't know how we will score with FT9 leading the line.

With Eto 1-2 PSG

You are living in a dream! You actually thought you played well against us. You haven't seen the little Chelsea can do!

"I believe and my players believe. That's the most important thing," said Mourinho.

"I think if Paris is knocked out it will be a big disappointment for them; if we are knocked out it's something that, in this moment, lots of people are expecting.

Jose Mourinho

"In this moment it's 3-1, I think in the end it can be 4-3 or 5-4. If I don't think that way I don't go on Tuesday. And I go and I'm happy to go."

"We have to enjoy the risk of the situation. At 9.30 we can be out and we know that we have this risk. But at 7.45 we have chances to be in the semi-final.

"We have to be at 7.45 with a smile on our faces, go in, play, give everything. At 9.30, let's see what happens. But at 7.45 we believe that we can do it.

"I think we are going to win, really. In the end of the two legs, I think we are going to score more goals than them.

"In this moment it's 3-1, I think in the end it can be 4-3 or 5-4. If I don't think that way I don't go on Tuesday. And I go and I'm happy to go."

Mourinho also called on the Chelsea supporters to contribute to another memorable occasion.

"If they (the fans) can push us a little, that push is welcome," he said.

"But everything starts with us. And I think if we can show that we can do it, I think they will come with us."

I assume, you are going to " push " a lot? Just make sure you won´t soil your pants though. Lol.

I think the key is not to go to 'Gung Ho' to early and leave ourselves open at the back. I think conceding first would be a disaster. Psychologically knowing we need 3 without conceding again just to take it to extra time will be to much.

Even if it is still 0-0 at half-time or after 60 mins. Don't panic. Just 1 goal and the whole game changes everything. The Paris players will get nervous, jittery, mistakes happen. And as the famous quote goes... 'it only takes a second to score a goal'

We have come back from this before. We can come back from this again. These are the games our lads live for! Go out there and become hero's again!!! COME ON CHELSSSSS!! :blue scalf: