Chelsea v PSG

Jase

If this was like 2 years ago with Drogs still there and Lamps with something left in the tank, I'd be convinced we would wipe the floor with PSG. But I today I am hugely suspicious that a midfield with any of Lamps, Mikel (? injured ?) and Luiz can prevent PSG from running at our defence. We need Oscar to track back all the time, which is why I am convinced he will play. The problem is balance. We either have to commit numbers forward hence exposing the backline or be more conservative resulting in hoping for individual brilliance by Hazard or maybe Willian for the goals. Torres is by far our worst striker, but Demba Ba has not played for weeks (for whatever reason), whilst Eto'o is not fit. That makes us massive underdogs.

Pumped for this, and I believe we can do it, but the pessimist inside me says it will be 2-1 Chelsea or a 1-1 draw. Hope to God I am fucking wrong.

Everyone needs to show up against this lot if we want to win. Hazard needs to put on his arse-tearing shoes and Torres needs to either be on the bench, or get out of the fucking way so he does not interfere and mess up our attacking play more than necessary. Cech, please save our asses!

SO NERVOUS BUT GOD IT FEELS GOOD TO BE BACK!!!

can i make you little bit happy? we will see a goal from Torres this night :)

I'd have any goals tonight. By Torres, Ba, Mikel, by mistake of the referee I don't care, as long as we outscore them.

But that's a serious source - Squawka - which means it wasn't a joke, I suppose José means chances of Torres playing are that small and therefore, him scoring is as much (although the proper mathematics here would be much smaller)

Two more hours to go till the biggest match of the season, can’t fucking wait.

FT 4-1, the deciding goal will be scored from the spot by Hazard at 90+4 minutes.

I'd have any goals tonight. By Torres, Ba, Mikel, by mistake of the referee I don't care, as long as we outscore them.

But that's a serious source - Squawka - which means it wasn't a joke, I suppose José means chances of Torres playing are that small and therefore, him scoring is as much (although the proper mathematics here would be much smaller)

It was a joke. They asked Jose how grumpy he was, he replied that.

LOL No that was Jose's reaction when he was asked if he was grumpy :lol:

Squawka always make jokes like this.