Chelsea v PSG

Jase

Is it just me or do we just need to worry about scoring first and defending after?

This is my lineup.

Cech

Brana - Cahill - Terry - Azpili

Luiz

- Oscar

Schurrle - Willian - Hazard

Eto'o

Go to a more defensive shape after we get the goals we need. Bring on Lamps and Mikel for Oscar and Schurrle. Bring on Cole for Hazard.

We don't concede at the bridge its become a fortress again, we do need to score goals though and the way I see it we need to attack them from the start. It really quite simple, if Hazard makes up his mind to attack full speed we will generate a lot of chances, if he is ponderous and doesn't make fast, direct decisions we will lose. He is the key to our season he needs to take this game by the scruff of the neck and just GO!

I don't care if Eto'o isn't 100% fit in terms of the psychology of the team he needs to start. I'd feel a lot more confident knowing Eto'o at 80% is on the pitch than I would Torres at 100%.

Thanks.

About the game : it looks like Jallet will play again despite the return of Van der Wiel.

Whether we win or loose, it should be a great game. Can't wait to see Verratti dribble 3 players in his own penalty area and makes a winning pass to Cavani ;)

Good luck guys and don't forget : it's just football. Hope i could drink a few beers before the game with Chelsea fans.

Well judging by the number of times he was brushed off the ball in his own penalty area in the 1st leg......I definitely can't wait either!

Thanks.

About the game : it looks like Jallet will play again despite the return of Van der Wiel.

Whether we win or loose, it should be a great game. Can't wait to see Verratti dribble 3 players in his own penalty area and makes a winning pass to Cavani ;)

Good luck guys and don't forget : it's just football. Hope i could drink a few beers before the game with Chelsea fans.

I know he got help but I thought Jallet had a brilliant game against Hazard last time.

That game vs Napoli for me was better than final later...we might not lift the cup after Napoli win, but there was amazing feel at SB, everyone was singing, everyone went crazy, we gave our hearts out in that game.

If something similar happens tomorrow, I will enjoy, no matter the ending result. We will probably win anyway, maybe we will even go through

Is it just me or do we just need to worry about scoring first and defending after?

This is my lineup.

Cech

Brana - Cahill - Terry - Azpili

Luiz

- Oscar

Schurrle - Willian - Hazard

Eto'o

Go to a more defensive shape after we get the goals we need. Bring on Lamps and Mikel for Oscar and Schurrle. Bring on Cole for Hazard.

We don't concede at the bridge its become a fortress again, we do need to score goals though and the way I see it we need to attack them from the start. It really quite simple, if Hazard makes up his mind to attack full speed we will generate a lot of chances, if he is ponderous and doesn't make fast, direct decisions we will lose. He is the key to our season he needs to take this game by the scruff of the neck and just GO!

I don't care if Eto'o isn't 100% fit in terms of the psychology of the team he needs to start. I'd feel a lot more confident knowing Eto'o at 80% is on the pitch than I would Torres at 100%.

Can't really see us playing in this formation. The team is not used to out and it is a totally different system mate. Also I cannot see us playing with Luiz only in that position because their midfield is no joke. I know we need goals, but we should approach this game with calculated risk. If things are not happening for us by the last 20-15 mins then by all means we will push aggressively forward with high risk of leaving our defense exposed. But surely not from the start of the game. If we are to win this game, we need to dominate the midfield area and have constants offensive support from Azpi and Iva. We have to approach it in an offensive mentality but cautious too. I respect your opinion though mate.

Can't really see us playing in this formation. The team is not used to out and it is a totally different system mate. Also I cannot see us playing with Luiz only in that position because their midfield is no joke. I know we need goals, but we should approach this game with calculated risk. If things are not happening for us by the last 20-15 mins then by all means we will push aggressively forward with high risk of leaving our defense exposed. But surely not from the start of the game. If we are to win this game, we need to dominate the midfield area and have constants offensive support from Azpi and Iva. We have to approach it in an offensive mentality but cautious too. I respect your opinion though mate.

Trust me I know full well this will never happen. For the record though the way Oscar was deployed last game(sitting on Motta) is similar to how I would deploy him here... Ramires has been so poor all of 2014 but this is exactly the type of game we would need him in, its a shame he's out because the way I see it we need a midfield with pace. Lampard and Mikel are both better in games where the pace is slower and unfortunately I don't think either of them will be well suited for the type of game that will be played tomorrow.

The only place we have a slight surplus in numbers is in AM and for my money Oscar can sit deeper. Willian will also track back and provide good pressure in the middle of the pitch. Its not flawless but I would just like to see us go for it, shock them early then shut it down late. If you were gonna ask me what I expect to see its this.

Cech

Ivanovic - Terry - Cahill - Azpili

Lampard - Luiz

Willian - Oscar - Hazard

Eto'o

If Cole wasn't so out of form I would even experiment with him or Cesar in for Lamps.

Trust me I know full well this will never happen. For the record though the way Oscar was deployed last game(sitting on Motta) is similar to how I would deploy him here... Ramires has been so poor all of 2014 but this is exactly the type of game we would need him in, its a shame he's out because the way I see it we need a midfield with pace. Lampard and Mikel are both better in games where the pace is slower and unfortunately I don't think either of them will be well suited for the type of game that will be played tomorrow.

The only place we have a slight surplus in numbers is in AM and for my money Oscar can sit deeper. Willian will also track back and provide good pressure in the middle of the pitch. Its not flawless but I would just like to see us go for it, shock them early then shut it down late. If you were gonna ask me what I expect to see its this.

Cech

Ivanovic - Terry - Cahill - Azpili

Lampard - Luiz

Willian - Oscar - Hazard

Eto'o

If Cole was so out of form I would even experiment with him or Cesar in for Lamps.

I am worried about the midfield man. It is the type of game where you really miss Matic. I think Mikel should do fine in the defensive role though as a hold up player. This will allow either Luiz or Lamps (who I doubt can play the full match) to also have a more aggressive offensive approach. The thing I really want to see is Willian in the no.10 position. That last game he was terrific both offensively and defensively. I think we need to use that form and momentum to our advantage. I would hate to see him on the wings after Stoke's performance.

I am worried about the midfield man. It is the type of game where you really miss Matic. I think Mikel should do fine in the defensive role though as a hold up player. This will allow either Luiz or Lamps (who I doubt can play the full match) to also have a more aggressive offensive approach. The thing I really want to see is Willian in the no.10 position. That last game he was terrific both offensively and defensively. I think we need to use that form and momentum to our advantage. I would hate to see him on the wings after Stoke's performance.

Just can't see any reason behind Jose resting both he and Hazard on the weekend to not bring them back for this one. Willian will play but I think he's destined to be on the flank... I agree though if I had it my way Willian would be in ahead of Oscar, his technique is more refined(age?) and he's a lot faster with the ball to feet.

Of course Matic is a miss but we knew that forever now. Mikel hasn't played anything more than a bit part role, I can't see him getting into the starting XI he'll likely come in to sure things up if we go up.