Chelsea v PSG

Jase

You are from Israel and you support Chelsea ? I don't get it ;)

There are obvious connections between Paris and Tel Aviv. Join us dude ;)

I have been to West London many many times and in the future I am going to live in London.

Cech

Ivanovic Cahill Terry Azpilicueta

Luiz Lampard

Schurrle Willian Hazard

Eto'o(if fit)

Not sure about playing Oscar at all, I feel his head is a little down right now, plus Willian on Saturday was impeccable and deserves to start either way. Eto'o is key, if he starts we have a serious chance.

I'm trying to go through the same routine as I did before Napoli. Same clothes, same pre match dinner, same train, same turnstile etc. Yes I am that sad.

I feel reassured, I am not the only crazy guy when it comes to superstition :P

As I did last week, I will go around 7:00 pm at the newsagent to bet money on a draw or a Chelsea's victory and qualification (very stupid superstition, I know).

Sagna told Le Parisien: 'Stamford Bridge is intimidating. The pitch is small and the spectators are very close.

'There is a lot of intimidation and agitation. You really hear the chants and whistles. There are not many, but they noise is like they were twice as many.’

Pique described it as hell as well today.

Desailly hasn't been so nice by the look of things

Mohammed, you should join us too !!! ;)

Paris is the real deal.

Ok, i stop.

See you tonight at the Bridge and have fun.

Don't worry, we'll get our fair share of glory hunters after this cl compaign

You naabs,

I am the son of Ibrahimovic, my mother is Beckham and I play football since 1862, i started it in Ohio, United States.

I am the Creator of what you are calling football, or soccer for pussies.

Now, i am telling you, i had a call with José Mourinho, and he is afraid, he loose its pants, because Samuel Eto'o wasn't happy of how it goes in Chelsea.

Thats it, be happy, don't worry, tonigh Dortmund will crush your team because Chelsea <<<<<< Dortmund.

My favorite players are (most beautiful team in the world mates) :

Emile Heskey

Rory Delap

Marouane Chamakh

Abou Diaby

Anderson (Man Utd, 2nd best team in the world after mine)

Gabriel Agbonlahor

Nicholas Anelka

Salamon Kalou

I'm trying to go through the same routine as I did before Napoli. Same clothes, same pre match dinner, same train, same turnstile etc. Yes I am that sad.

you are not alone. i just finished watching the barca semis, will wear the 2009-10 DD shirt i had bought, and will eat the same dinner.