• Ramires
    • Willian
    • Oscar
    • Hazard
    • Torres
    • Schurrle (sub)
    • Ba (sub)
    • Chris Foy (Referee)

Yea, i am a Barcelona fan, i only watch Chelsea when they win.

On a serious note: FOR ME it was the worst match, i cannot remember a worse match than this. Maybe i watched a match that was worse than this, i can't remember one.

Instead of trying to act cool and judge me on how many games i watch try to contribute something to the topic.

Off the top of my head Ovrebo - Barca is the worst game in terms of refereeing. But I'm sure there are other games that are similar to this game.

If we try and see this objectively, we also had many calls that were beneficial for us. Although it's never nice to see, it happens once in awhile. But yeah it does seem that Chris Foy is an absolutely terrible referee.

Ref didn't help, but this game is another example of us lacking the quality to win the title, at the same time I never expected us to it this year. Too many passengers, too few top class players at least in attack, Hazard aside

How does Foy continue to steal a living? Countless times he's made fucking terrible decisions. He's totally incompetent and let's player and crowd reactions influence the calls. Totally fucks our title chance.

Ramires will probably get 10 games knowing how the FA loves to stick it to us.

As for the match itself, once more an opponent doesn't trouble Cech AT ALL and we control the game but we fail to score. I can't wait until next season when we rectify this issue. It's ridiculous to have so much talent in a side and we can't fucking score against bottom half sides over and over again.

We now have to hope we can cope well enough with Lamps or Mikel and that Luiz is back ASAP. Also that Liverpool and City fuck up like we have. Arsenal will certainly drop points a couple of times.

Seriously, nobody wants to criticise Mourinho a bit? Why keep the extremely awful/booked Ramires and Willian on the pitch? I don't understand. Since the moment they scored their goal Ivanovic disappeared from his RB place on the pitch and played upfront instead, WHAT'S THE FUCKING POINT?

Foy the twat only made it worse.

Azpilicueta is the ultimate hero.

Most likely we would have only gotten a point from that, unless we got lucky.

Oscar and Willian are a problem. Everyone knows Torres is shit, but there's no excuse for those 2 to continually play while contributing 0 to the attack.

They both run and defend well, but we had the ball for 70% of the time and without Hazard playing well, we needed 1 of them to step up and do something, and as usual they didn't.

Ramires lost his mind,but you can't separate that from the ridiculous yellow given to Willian which ruined the game. That type of decision is bound to frustrate players and sometimes they lose their minds - it happens! Ramires was actually having a good game specially in the first half with assist to Torres.

Concerning the game, we weren't good enough in ALL areas of the pitch. The defense was pedestrian, and positioned very very deep; if that came from Jose then it was a cowardly way to play against a bad side, which Villa undoubtedly are. Villa sat deep and we just did not have enough players in in attack to break through; the balance was just not right.

Matic was MotM for me but tired out and became a liability in the final moments of the match. Perhaps he should've been subbed off.

Football is a game about quality, and talent came from an unlikely source this time: Delph. David Silva provided the quality for City earlier, but none of our players was particularly inspired today.

I thought Torres was having a particular bad game until Ba was on... Ba's first touch alone isn't good enough for a top club.

Willian was marginally better than Oscar but was on a yellow, so knowing that the dreadful Foy was the referee, Jose got that one wrong I must say.

Can't say it came as a surprise. The performance wasn't bad until the unfortunate red card and even after that we were more or less in control until the goal. It was Villa away, our bogey team and we had gone 14 or 15 games without losing, so it was bound to happen some time. I'm disappointed, but I'm not going to overreact... it was a loss waiting to happen and it did, now we can start over. Title is not lost despite what some people are saying in the heat of the moment. Foy is a clown, true, but for his standards he had a good game, which, you know, doesn't say much.