• Ramires
    • Willian
    • Oscar
    • Hazard
    • Torres
    • Schurrle (sub)
    • Ba (sub)
    • Chris Foy (Referee)

You know what I can't stand more than this game? people and commentators who still calls Willian freaking WILLIAM.

Really what happened to Oscar, he showed such great promise during the early part of the season and just slowly diminishing. What could be his problem? Too tired? he has played so much football in the last few seasons without a proper break.

I'm sure you barely watch our games, then.

Yea, i am a Barcelona fan, i only watch Chelsea when they win.

On a serious note: FOR ME it was the worst match, i cannot remember a worse match than this. Maybe i watched a match that was worse than this, i can't remember one.

Instead of trying to act cool and judge me on how many games i watch try to contribute something to the topic.

Why blame the ref now?

Shouldn´t we blame Jose here?

He was going to sub William, then he changed his mind. Waited too long to sub Ferda, put on Schurrle who could not do dick today..on & on.

Two players are out for their red cards, pretty much say bye to the title.

Oh just shut the fuck up, you seriously have a problem with Jose. We were playing well before the red and the linesmen got the number wrong.

You can stop watching us this season then if our title hopes are gone.

Of course, we won the reverse fixture due to some very fortunate decisions that were given to us by the ref. Of course most people will try and forget about that.

No-one has forgotten that. In fact a few people have mentioned that.

People have also mentioned that we've been lucky in recent games, that we've had flaws that were waiting to be exposed and that we're not realistically going to win the title this year.

Torres: won't have scored if it wasn't offside anyway, Schurle: wonder if he really wants to play for us, Willian: hot & cold even he wanted to be substituted, Ramires: same as Super cup needs to grow up. JM: got it wrong today with the substitution.

The defence was still pretty ok and dealt with the main threat Benteke. Azpi star man

Torres was one of the great strikers of the last ten years. His presence in CFC now is justified only on budget cosiderations.

Schurrle is good for Salonika-Patras when he plays like that. Germans are known to,maintain their cool in the penalty box and score goals - he does n't, Mou took Torres off and sent Schurle in. What else to do ?

On a serious note: FOR ME it was the worst match, i cannot remember a worse match than this. Maybe i watched a match that was worse than this, i can't remember one.

Instead of trying to act cool and judge me on how many games i watch try to contribute something to the topic.

Second half of West Brom game?

"In football, we just have to let it go....I prefer not to comment. If I speak, I am in big trouble." - Mourinho.

Mourinho has grown wiser over the years. One heated moment of slating the referee, albeit correctly, doesn't overweigh the touchline bans.

You contribute nothing here. So get lost!

Massive congratulations to Chris Foy for once again fucking off Chelsea fans and actually taking the piss during a PL fixture.

Our performance was fine up until the point he sent off Willian for doing fuck all. Ramires was stupid what he did, and deserved to go. But what about the decisions against Villa? Shall we just forget that? Foy did….

Fucking awful referee.

No-one has forgotten that. In fact a few people have mentioned that.

People have also mentioned that we've been lucky in recent games, that we've had flaws that were waiting to be exposed and that we're not realistically going to win the title this year.

So the problem is can we really complain as loud as some people have done so when a match like this happens?(I mean editing the Man of the Match poll to include the ref, really?)