Nemanja Matic

.Cee

13 minutes ago, chelseawise said:

Completely agree with someone who recently dais that if Chelsea nurtured Loftus Cheek properly into the first team he would have been at Dele Alli level now.

Sam Allardyce

4 hours ago, chelseawise said:

IMO he ....  lacks vision and flair, with awful passing skills.

I would really like to know what in the world makes you think that.

And what do you mean by Flair?

1 hour ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

So what? They are. People who get upset by the truth should work on getting over it, not blame those who speak it.

Out of respect, he could've just chosen to say "I prefer not to compare them, they are both big clubs" or something similar.
I never recalled Mata saying which club is bigger than the other when he switched over.

But to each his own I guess.
I don't blame him for saying that, he's new so he does need to rub his nose up his new club and their fanbase.

22 minutes ago, zakhov said:

Out of respect, he could've just chosen to say "I prefer not to compare them, they are both big clubs" or something similar.
I never recalled Mata saying which club is bigger than the other when he switched over.

But to each his own I guess.
I don't blame him for saying that, he's new so he does need to rub his nose up his new club and their fanbase.

It's a sign that United have declined when all they have to gloat about is how "big" they are. We never heard that nonsense during Fergie's era now players and fans won't shut up about how "huge"  they are.  They are officially like Liverpool.

4 minutes ago, Tomo said:

It's a sign that United have declined when all they have to gloat about is how "big" they are. We never heard that nonsense during Fergie's era now players and fans won't shut up about how "huge"  they are.  They are officially like Liverpool.

That's the propaganda Ed Woodward asks them to spread to make them look bigger. Because they are always competing with Real Madrid which is bigger...

In general I think people are way too sensitive these days. What Matic said is truth. Why should it matter what anyone says? He played for us, he gave everything and I am happy for that. It's only our fault we sold him to Manutd...

P  W  D  L  F  A  PTS PO

2013–14Prem38 19 7 12 64 43 64 7th 

2014–15Prem38 20 10 8 62 37 70 4th

2015–16Prem38 19 9 10 49 35  66 5th

16–17  Prem38 18  15  5 54  29  69 6th

yeah Matic they are massive ,  yeah big ...underachievers, if only we had 3 or 4 extra wc players at CFC this season we'd be blowing them away again, no legend statue for Matic lol 

3 hours ago, Tomo said:

Exactly. It's an argument for losers to obsess about. United are indeed huge. The biggest of them all maybe but take a look above Ossie's statue at The Bridge over the next nine months. What's written there are the words winners obsess about.

Home of The Champions.

United can be as big as they like, we wear the crown.

4 hours ago, Tomo said:

It's such a weak argument as well. You can talk to a lot of football fans and they will eventually resort to we are a bigger club than you it's the equivalent of my dad's bigger than your dad. 

14 hours ago, Tomo said:

This,

They are the richest club in epl everyone know that, but if you start talking about how big you are it actually undermine your greatness, let people talk about it