Nemanja Matic

.Cee

and Pogba is going to renew [emoji20]
Yes, but I think Fernandes is the key for their future success. Pogba is very inconsistent and injured all the time.

Apart from LB and maybe CB, their team has everything.
The right amount of pace, physicality and creativity combined with direct football (With direct football I mean that United not only make creative passes, they also have guys like Fernandes that shoot from the distance)

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

Speaking of Serbian midfielders Danilo Pantic (still Chelsea player, where is his thread?) is by our media reports going to sign tomorrow for Cukaricki and it is not even a loan like previously reported, small fee and he will leave us permanently (finally). :wave:

9 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Speaking of Serbian midfielders Danilo Pantic (still Chelsea player, where is his thread?) is by our media reports going to sign tomorrow for Cukaricki and it is not even a loan like previously reported, small fee and he will leave us permanently (finally). :wave:

Meh. I don't miss Matic and I'm not bothered about him there. Another player that United fans have done a 180 on since Bruno joined. They all called him shit and wanted him sold ASAP. One of the most active threads I saw on RedCafe recently was "who should be the Matic replacement?"

Let's see what everyone thinks of him once United aren't in a purple patch beating up on shit teams. I'd rather they keep him around than buying someone better.

Matic is one of those players who is limited but effective if given the correct role. We got decent money for him and sold him at his peak value so I am not that upset we lost him. However, at times this season i.e. against all the smaller teams who have beat us up, we really could've done with him. Further, as his fee essentially went on Baka, the sale wasn't as great as it should've been. 

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...