Nemanja Matic

.Cee

2 hours ago, the wes said:

Lets see him ask that same question next August. Manure is a fucking trainwreck atm.

• 2 months later...

Been reading a lot of negative reviews of him lately, i know the guy is not the complete package when it comes to controlling games in midfield, but i give him credit where is due, he was instrumental in our 2 titles in 2015 and 2017. He sure could strike the ball at times, this piledriver against the yids comes to mind, sweet and clean to knock them down and kill any hope those cunts had left, just a big shame we couldnt make it a double in Conte's 1st season. Cheers

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Nemanja Matic speaks out on leaving Man United for Jose Mourinho reunion at Tottenham

The former Chelsea midfielder has played under Jose Mourinho at two clubs after having followed him to Manchester United leading to inevitable links to Tottenham Hotspur

https://www.football.london/tottenham-hotspur-fc/transfer-news/nemanja-matic-jose-mourinho-spurs-17472647

On 24/12/2019 at 11:37 PM, NikkiCFC said:

He already benches Winks, Ndombele and Lo Celso for Dier :lol: Dier-Matic would be his dream midfield. Add Fellaini as well. 

Winks is bang average anyway. Neat and tidy on the ball but struggles against low blocks or in bigger games. So is Eric Dier but I think he serves a clear purpose in their team under someone like Mourinho. Giovanni Lo Celso and Christian Eriksen arent deeper players anyway they are 10s imo so dropping them for Dier to solidify their midfield in a team that was conceding too many goals and arguably top heavy in attack, at any other club, under any other manager, it would hardly be a stupid move. 

Matic on the other hand, would be a backwards move for Mourinho and Spurs, 100% agree but its just bog standard usual from the media to make these links. Theres a lot of sources saying Conte and Simeone are pushing to get him in the door at Inter and Atletico, which strikes me as more plausible than at Spurs who usually play 4231 or 433 and already have plenty numbers in Dier, Winks, Sissoko, Ndombele, Lo Celso, Eriksen, Dele Alli. Plus 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
not a surprise, as out of nowhere he has found a second wind and has been playing very well with Pogba and Bruno
one of the biggest surprises of Manure this year
His physicality is a huge bonus. Matic and Pogba can outmuscle any team

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

On 19/01/2020 at 6:17 PM, !Hazard! said:

Unbelievable how bad he has become. We clearly parted ways at the right time

lol, we both fucked up on him

OGS has resuscitated his career

I reallllly loved him here, it was my hate of Manure (and Mou at Manure) that got me off the Matic train