Angel Di Maria

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rumours kicking about that he'll be paid MORE than Rooney if he signs for United. That's over 300k per week, PLUS the huge transfer fee which will be £45M minimum. Crazy risk by pumping that much into one player that we're not even sure they need.

The amount quoted for Di Maria, for United, shows exactly the levels of desperation (so to speak) at United. They've realised now without playing in the Champions League this year, they'll have no choice but to take what they can get. So to speak. They're simply overpaying because no-one else wants to go there.

Just think about this....

If United sign Di Maria they'll have spent £200m in the last TWO transfer windows. Fucking mad.

And yet they still may have the likes of Jones, Smalling, and Evans regularly starting games for them in defense.

£37m for Mata

£28m for Fellaini

£30m for Shaw

£29m for Herrera

£16m for Rojo

£60m for Di Maria

+ a couple more likely

If us or City did that every journalist/pundit/manager/whatever would be up in arms trying to get Fifa/UEFA to ban or sanction us.

He's good but he's not one of the best players in the world is he? last season he was great, granted, but before that he was inconsistent and at times played like a headless chicken, people on Twitter act like he's the second coming.

Saying that he will obviously improve United , they desperately need more pace and energy in their team and Di Maria offers that. £50-60 million though... it's not too ridiculous when you look at how much the likes of Luiz, James, Bale and Neymar went for, but in the real world it's far too much. It's funny how some united fans are saying the price is reasonable when they slated us for signing Hazard for £32 million :lol:

Everyone point and laugh at Man U.

Can you imagine how fucked they'd be after spending all this cash if they miss out on the top 4 again?

I'd be in tears laughing. I may even cheer for Arsenal and Liverpool to finish in the top 4 if it means United miss out.

Fucking £60MILLION? I know he is good but Jesus that is so fucked up. He would have to create 15 goals min for the next 5 years to justify that fee. Shaw 30m, Hererra 30m and now this. I am pissed we lost out but the price at least help it, even if we were interested I doubt we would be paying that unless we sell Hazard.

I lost the plot on this thread.

Basically he was Messi+Ronaldo a couple of days ago and now since he is almost close to signing for United won't lift United enough in the league.

Make up your minds people.

Honestly from my side i think Di Maria won't be enough to get them in top 3 this season.

He's good but he's not one of the best players in the world is he? last season he was great, granted, but before that he was inconsistent and at times played like a headless chicken, people on Twitter act like he's the second coming.

Saying that he will obviously improve United , they desperately need more pace and energy in their team and Di Maria offers that. £50-60 million though... it's not too ridiculous when you look at how much the likes of Luiz, James, Bale and Neymar went for, but in the real world it's far too much. It's funny how some united fans are saying the price is reasonable when they slated us for signing Hazard for £32 million :lol:

He is top 5 wingers in the world atm(based on last season and WC form) and don't compare prices, it doesn't work like that. Hazard had a release clause of 26m, 6m is agent fee and MU/City refused to pay it. At the time it was a lot of money. Lallana for example 25m, Fabregas 27-30m says it all. Different circumstance, I am sure if given a choice Liverpool would go for Fab but it doesn't work that way.

If they buy him will it mean that they've spent the most in a transfer window in the PL?

27-30m Shaw, 30m Herrera, 16-20m Rojo now 60m Di Maria with £0 from player sell? At least £130m so far. I think we spent that in 2004 or 2005 can't remember exactly.

27-30m Shaw, 30m Herrera, 16-20m Rojo now 60m Di Maria with £0 from player sell? At least £130m so far. I think we spent that in 2004 or 2005 can't remember exactly.

Interesting. Don't forget that they might bring in more players after this as well.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You