Angel Di Maria

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do they really need him if they insist on playing 3-5-2? Surely he wont play wingback or as one of the '2'? They should be in for a CM/cdm first and foremost imo.

They'll probably play a 4-3-3.

Vidal will probably be their next buy afterwards.

They'll probably play a 4-3-3.

Vidal will probably be their next buy afterwards.

Yeah I guess they might be forced to change to 4-3-3 to fit him in the team, he'll be great in that formation. After this I never want to hear a utd supporter say how we or City have bought ourselves the title...especially if they get Vidal aswell.

Knew United wouldn't stay down forever but it sucks to see that they're going to sign one the best players in the world. And he likely won't be the last huge name going there this week.

Way too premature, bro. Their defense is weak and aside from Herrera, so is their central midfield.

As Liverpool proved last season and as Real Madrid and Barca continuously prove, having a shit defense can be masked by having a ridiculous attack.

RvP, Rooney, Di Maria, Mata, Januzaj...

Plus they'll surely bring in reinforcements in midfield. Not being in Europe will be huge and I fully expect that they'll challenge for the title.

So Di Maria once said Jose is the best coach he has played for. It's a shame that we have too many players in his position now, otherwise maybe we would have been in for him.

Having said that, even if he is going to United, it'll be quite good watching him in this league and seeing how well he does. And after all, I would still much much rather that United finished in the top four, instead of Arsenal and Liverpool.

Way too premature, bro. Their defense is weak and aside from Herrera, so is their central midfield.

Laughable post.

I get this sense that dimaria is underrated here, his style of play breaks down stubborn defenses. Argentina suffered in the worldcup when he got injured.

Vangaal took an even more average team to 3rd place in the worldcup, we'll see if I'm right during the course of the season

As Liverpool proved last season and as Real Madrid and Barca continuously prove, having a shit defense can be masked by having a ridiculous attack.

RvP, Rooney, Di Maria, Mata, Januzaj...

Plus they'll surely bring in reinforcements in midfield. Not being in Europe will be huge and I fully expect that they'll challenge for the title.

They might, who knows. Maybe if RvP stays fit and can replicate his form of two seasons ago. That's a big if. They don't have Europe to worry about, so a bonus. But with an ageing Carrick and an out of sorts Fletcher in midfield, it's not just their defense that's weak. They have many weak points. It's interesting now that Balotelli has signed for Liverpool, Arsenal look the ones most vulnerable to fall out of the top 4.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You