xPetrCechx

Actually watched a couple of Isco games and his winger mentality isn't that bad. People are judging him, because he is an AMC on Fifa and FM. In all truth in many times he dribbles up the wing and has the pace and ball control to easily overtake Moses, which makes him a great signing in my eyes. If we are to put De Bruyne in the CM role, than I want Isco, apart from that, no.

Ive seen that in him as well, but we also have KDB. And it might be too much to have these many central minded players, i think its a luxury signing. But its ridiculous to say we dont want one of the best talent. If he can play on the right wing, and oscar can move to centre midfield even then we still have KDB who could actually rotate with any one of Hazard/Mata/Oscar/Isco.

The argument here is should we get a proper winger instead??? Which i dont think someone like schurrle is.

This is something I don't understand. For me the AM position is a definite problem/worry area. It's ridiculous for Mata, Hazard and Oscar having to play 50 or so games each in a season! We have to be able to rotate effectively in this position next season. Marin doesn't look like making the cut, Oscar prefers to play centrally and long-term future probably won't be out wide and Moses has been ok. Better depth is crucial

I don't necessarily disagree with that BUT would like to see us strengthen the key areas first before looking elsewhere. And if the players in those key positions that we get is versatile and can play in different positions, then I don't see why we need to go after someone like Isco.

Also, people want us to buy all these young players but then later complain we don't youth a chance when they can perhaps solve our problem in some positions without having the need to go out and buy other talents.

We don't even need him. Bring De Bryune back, put him on the wing and put Oscar in the middle alongside a good DM. Last thing we need is another AM. We should pass on Schurrle and get a proper winger (Not an AM converted into one) like Sanchez. He would be immense here.

We don't even need him. Bring De Bryune back, put him on the wing and put Oscar in the middle alongside a good DM. Last thing we need is another AM. We should pass on Schurrle and get a proper winger (Not an AM converted into one) like Sanchez. He would be immense here.

sanchez is no winger...he is an inside-forward, the same as schürrle.

lolwut. He can easily play Right Winger very well.

he is more of a "striker-winger" than a winger-type like for example valencia. he is definetly not the winger, you want to have. But I dont know how he played for Udinese, just judging on his Barcelona time.

he is more of a "striker-winger" than a winger-type like for example valencia. he is definetly not the winger, you want to have. But I dont know how he played for Udinese, just judging on his Barcelona time.

Valencia is an old fashioned and extreme example of a winger. He's not a good barrometer of what a modern winger should be. Sanchez is a (Modern) winger in every sense of the word and he is a good one. Barcelona just have done what they always do, minimize everyone who's not Messi.

Valencia is an old fashioned and extreme example of a winger. He's not a good barrometer of what a modern winger should be. Sanchez is a (Modern) winger in every sense of the word and he is a good one. Barcelona just have done what they always do, minimize everyone who's not Messi.

what for you is a winger?

in my opinion a winger is somenone who rans through the line and puts crosses in. thats my definiton of a winger.

When we don't play Mata we play shit, we need to sign someone of a similar caliber to rotate and possibly put in the same team as Mata. Isco has played numerous positions and been Malaga's stand out player.

When we don't play Mata we play shit, we need to sign someone of a similar caliber to rotate and possibly put in the same team as Mata. Isco has played numerous positions and been Malaga's stand out player.

And when Mata does play, what of Isco ?

Doubt he'd like being a squad player.

We can always play Hazard or Oscar in the number ten position - we don't need Isco. We need a winger (someone like Schurrle) who can start games or rotate with Hazard and Oscar when Mata doesn't play and one of them needs to play the number ten position.

Well, at least that's what I think.

Yeah, don't see the need for Isco. If you want a direct, decisive AM, then Mata is much better. If you want an AM who can control the tempo of the match and recycle possession but still provide a decent enough decisive threat then Oscar is just as good of a prospect. On the wings? Hazard is def better and so is KDB.

As for people worrying about depth, we're not loosing any players from the attacking band (Marin and Yossi barely played) but we're adding KDB and maybe even Schrulle, so depth is already taken care of.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You