xPetrCechx

If I can choose another attacking mid, I would get Gotze before isco. He is also a potential ballon D'or winner and is abit more versatile than isco.

Gotze is class also but i see more potential in Isco.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

One of the most exciting players that ive seen recently apart from Gotze and Hazard. Wouldnt say no for him to come. Can rotate with Mata.

Don't see the logic in this when we can perfectly rotate Hazard or Oscar for Mata if we get a winger in.

Isco needs to be starting weekly. He won't come here just to rotate with Mata.

Don't see the logic in this when we can perfectly rotate Hazard or Oscar for Mata if we get a winger in.

Isco needs to be starting weekly. He won't come here just to rotate with Mata.

Thats true, i think hes more versatile than oscar though, meaning he would probably do a good job on the wings. Although i dont know how he is with tracking back. Thats kinda what i meant, give him the role oscar has now and when we rest mata, move him to the middle. This is all if oscar gets moved to the middle. But I really dont know so much about Isco so i might be wrong about him.

Thats true, i think hes more versatile than oscar though, meaning he would probably do a good job on the wings. Although i dont know how he is with tracking back. Thats kinda what i meant, give him the role oscar has now and when we rest mata, move him to the middle. This is all if oscar gets moved to the middle. But I really dont know so much about Isco so i might be wrong about him.

Ah I see.

Problem with Isco is is that we've got too many attacking midfielders, don't forget KDB is coming back as well.

He'll never accept being a squad player basically.

Maybe 4-2-3-1 (Offcourse the 3 - Hazard, Isco and Mata, switching positions)

- Jovetic-

Hazard - - - Isco - - - Mata

Oscar - - - Khedira

OR 4-3-3

- Jovetic -

Hazard - - - - -- - - - - - - -Mata

- Isco - - - Oscar

- Khedira -

It would just be a luxury buy if we get Isco. Already have a few players with similar qualities as him. How many of these kind of players and young ones are we really gonna stock up here?! :doh:

What we need is different kind of players to fix the key areas needed in the squad, not buying more players in positions we don't have much worry about.

Ah I see.

Problem with Isco is is that we've got too many attacking midfielders, don't forget KDB is coming back as well.

He'll never accept being a squad player basically.

Yeah you are absolutely right. Alot of people see that KDB can be a good winger, he has great crossing ability. But he is also probably prefer playing centrally, having 4 players who prefers a central role would probably be too much. I really do hope we keep him though.

Actually watched a couple of Isco games and his winger mentality isn't that bad. People are judging him, because he is an AMC on Fifa and FM. In all truth in many times he dribbles up the wing and has the pace and ball control to easily overtake Moses, which makes him a great signing in my eyes. If we are to put De Bruyne in the CM role, than I want Isco, apart from that, no.

It would just be a luxury buy if we get Isco. Already have a few players with similar qualities as him. How many of these kind of players and young ones are we really gonna stock up here?! :doh:

What we need is different kind of players to fix the key areas needed in the squad, not buying more players in positions we don't have much worry about.

This is something I don't understand. For me the AM position is a definite problem/worry area. It's ridiculous for Mata, Hazard and Oscar having to play 50 or so games each in a season! We have to be able to rotate effectively in this position next season. Marin doesn't look like making the cut, Oscar prefers to play centrally and long-term future probably won't be out wide and Moses has been ok. Better depth is crucial

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You