Fernando Torres

We did seem to play a 4-4-2 diamond in the latter stages of the game, with Lamps on the left, Rambo on the right, and Malouda playing behind Nando and Didi, but soon gotten deeper. Think they could actually play together, if the midfeild is chosen right and with the right motivation- which i think under Roberto, could actually work well!

Torres put a great shift in when he came on, should of scored but he was a completely different player tonight than what he has been recently. He looked to beat men whenever he could, tracked back, defended well from set pieces. Can only be proud of his performance tonight!!

He missed an open net - his miss could have effectively cost us the tie considering that Napoli looked fresher and that was our first chance in ET and you don't get a lot of those when chasing the game(how many chances did Napoli get once they were behind?). It was a moment of brilliance from Drogba the men who Torres should of been replacing that provided us the win. Torres was bought for 50 million pounds to be a striker and in our biggest games he is a liability in forward position. A 34 year old out-of-form Drogba is a better option in every sense of the word - I just want to see the back of Torres in the summer and no amount of tracking back will change the fact he is a complete and utter failure of a striker since joining us.

That is all, don't take it personally if you though he did well for me he can f off in the summer

Torres' angle was quite tight and with his state of mind it was always gonna be a hard chance. Who actually thought he would score it? I for sure didn't but credit to him in the rest of the game for his commitment to the cause. At least he gave his all and that's all we ask for.

Honestly I did ...

Don't know what to make of him. It's observable that he has lost a lot of passion for football. When other players are going crazy over penalty appeals, goals & celebrations after the game, he doesn't react in the same way. I'm sure he's pleased when the team achieves good results but he's terribly frustrated and unhappy at the general situation he's in. He's just not enjoying football at all. If you look at highlights from yesterday's match, pretty much every "joyous" moment that we had, he wasn't really that enthusiastic. He's not going to get that back until he starts scoring consistently.

Don't know what to make of him. It's observable that he has lost a lot of passion for football. When other players are going crazy over penalty appeals, goals & celebrations after the game, he doesn't react in the same way. I'm sure he's pleased when the team achieves good results but he's terribly frustrated and unhappy at the general situation he's in. He's just not enjoying football at all. If you look at highlights from yesterday's match, pretty much every "joyous" moment that we had, he wasn't really that enthusiastic. He's not going to get that back until he starts scoring consistently.

Concur with that. He was never that happy a bunny when scoring for the murderers either -always seems a bit in his own world. Put in quite a performance last night though