Fernando Torres

No, FIFA ratings are based on reputation not skill. Which is why Wayne Rooney is like 92 and why Frank Lampard is ~ 85, when Lampard should be 70 at best and Rooney 80 at best.

a lot of lamps rating comes from things like passing accuracy, vision, set piece related things, positioning.. and rooney is that good, he just pisses about and throws tantrums for long stretches in real life.

When he turned the defender and was through , i screamed at the TV he had time to put it onto his right and smash it. you may think im disillusion but i still think he can come good here , he worked fantastically against bham and i would pick him over Drogba for the next few games don't get me wrong i love Drogba and respect everything he has done for this club , but he is off form as well and will not be here next season so i dont see how playing him more will help , unless we plan to ship out Torres too?

When he turned the defender and was through , i screamed at the TV he had time to put it onto his right and smash it. you may think im disillusion but i still think he can come good here , he worked fantastically against bham and i would pick him over Drogba for the next few games don't get me wrong i love Drogba and respect everything he has done for this club , but he is off form as well and will not be here next season so i dont see how playing him more will help , unless we plan to ship out Torres too?

Ya i think he can come good too. If speculation turns out to be correct about the legends leaving and he stays, I think we'll see some goal-flow from him.

I will support him if he picked but im not going to treat him like cotton wool, fact is he has had many chances and has let us down.

I don't think Torres is suffering from lack of support, more like too much, i was cringing in the MHL in the Sunderland game when their were groans because this side of the ground found out it was Lampard that scored and not Torres.

What do you think it is then ?? when mata offered the pen to him tueday night you could see the fear in his eyes, all eyes would have been on him 12 yards out IF he had of missed the media would have hung him in the papers the next day, and the goal we are all waiting for would have probably took longer to come. i feel for the guy i really do, in the west brom game drogba had pretty much done nothing for an hour and started limping around yet stayed on, when Torres finally got on the pitch you could see the effort he put in for the team. My personal opionion is the price tag he came in at and the other players not liking it, the sunderland game when all the groans started, that was pure class and an inch lower torres would have scored, did you see lamps run over to torres and give him the credit he deserved for that assist ??? i think stick with him, drogbas not signed a new contract yet, i think Torres needs an arm round the shoulder and it seems drogba is on his way out now 'Torres your my main striker now go out and show us what you got' we all know what he can do...

the sunderland game when all the groans started, that was pure class and an inch lower torres would have scored, did you see lamps run over to torres and give him the credit he deserved for that assist ???

The point im trying to make is from the MHL it looked like it went in off the bar and Torres scored, when the announcer said "number 8 Frank Lampard" most of the tier moaned like the goal was disallowed and spent most of the next 10 minutes chanting "Torres Torres", so the guy may suffer from many things at Chelsea but lack of support isn't one of them.

Imagine if Kalou kept getting picked under the same circumstances? their be full scale riot's in the stadium.

The world says Chelsea Football Club have ruined Fernando Torres' career but we at Chelsea all know it's the media who have ruined a talent so special! They have been relentless in forcing Fernando's fall from greatness ever since he signed the dotted line for the Blues. Robbed him of his confidence, dignity and most importantly his career. As dramatic as that might sound i do believe it's the cruel truth we can't hide from anymore! Feel so sorry for you Fernando i really do!

To all Torres fans in general: If you really wish the best for Torres, you'd want him shipped to Spain back to his beloved Athletico. The EPL is not the best place to recover for a player, especially one on a slump like this.

The funny thing is, Torres is adamant about continuing here...Neither the player nor his fans seem to have a clue..