Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Champions League Thread

Jase
Followers 3

I was more confident right after the draw than I am now. I think they will smash us if we don't get our defending strenght back on track. Anyway, I really can't see us getting through as things are right now. Yes, there is still a lot of time left to improve, but the signs are not good. Maybe with a few signings, a few great signings, we would stand a chance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone, This is a civilized Gala fan. Sorry for all the "invasion", I'm pleased to say you accept foreigners to your forum. I'll give you some heads up about our squad and recent situation. It do

People want to be so 'politically correct' here that they fail to notice they're supporting something unethical. If we created a clause it should be reinforced - if not by us because UEFA decided to b

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

we better enjoy the 1st leg and 2nd leg against psg in the ucl last 16, because we won't be playing in the champions league for a very long time and we won't be playing europa league either so, the only thing positive we can take from this is that next season 2016/2017 we will be playing less football matches because of that and cfc players will have no excuses for fatigue. 

The players might have deluded themselves into thinking they can go all the way in this competition, which could also explain some of the lax performances in the league.

No Drogba this time around, and we don't even have Kalou with his spider haircut.

On 2/9/2016 at 1:16 AM, Jason said:

Am I forgetting something or was he never actually racially abused?

He was pushed and prevented from entering a train, but he wasn't directly racially abused. The racist chants in the infamous video were not occurring at the time he was attempting to board the train but at another time and were edited into the video. 

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

you should all be happy we are out of the champions league.

boycott every little and big fucking thing owned and runned by UEFA and FIFA. that includes domestic and international tournaments.

i don't want my chelsea involved in the cancer that is UEFA and FIFA tournaments.

all england club teams and england should boycott and quit that shitehole of FIFA and UEFA runned events.

DEATH TO THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE / EUROPA LEAGUE / CLUB WORLD CUP / UEFA SUPER CUP / FIFA WORLD CUP / UEFA EUROPEAN CUP (EURO CHAMPIONSHIP).

FUCK EVERYTHING THAT INVOLVES FIFA AND UEFA.

13 minutes ago, KevinAshburner said:

you should all be happy we are out of the champions league.

boycott every little and big fucking thing owned and runned by UEFA and FIFA. that includes domestic and international tournaments.

i don't want my chelsea involved in the cancer that is UEFA and FIFA tournaments.

all england club teams and england should boycott and quit that shitehole of FIFA and UEFA runned events.

DEATH TO THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE / EUROPA LEAGUE / CLUB WORLD CUP / UEFA SUPER CUP / FIFA WORLD CUP / UEFA EUROPEAN CUP (EURO CHAMPIONSHIP).

FUCK EVERYTHING THAT INVOLVES FIFA AND UEFA.

WHAT?

• Like 4
We will all go down, with our noses up high.
We will leave this world, while our souls will rise.
We will all go down, with our noses up high.
We will look back to our failures, but at least we could say we’ve tried.

There aint no time to waste.
There aint no time to sit around and wonder how.
And wonder how things could be.
Well spare me your excuses, your reasons, your illusions.
It all makes no sense.
While the clock is ticking, closer till the end.
  • 2 months later...
  • James changed the title to Champions League thread
  • James changed the title to Champions League Thread