UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

not sure why their thinking about Paris, we've never had any chance of winning the champions league this year. Should've been focused on beating a team well below us in the league. If the excuse is we were thinking about the PSG, im not sure what the excuse is for the loss to Villa

Not necessarily good news.

Chelsea players still have the confidence they gained after crashing the Gunners, but at the same time, they are frustrared with losing that game, which will just increase their motivation.

This is what happens when you play in one of the most competitive leagues in the world. That's what makes it so beautiful.

EPL is the most difficult league in the world because of Liverpool, Man U, Man City, Chelsea, ... Not because of Crystal Palace.

Not necessarily good news.

Chelsea players still have the confidence they gained after crashing the Gunners, but at the same time, they are frustrared with losing that game, which will just increase their motivation.

EPL is the most difficult league in the world because of Liverpool, Man U, Man City, Chelsea, ... Not because of Crystal Palace.

On their day, any team can upset another team. Cardiff did it to City, Hull did it to Liverpool and every cunt has done it to United this season.

There are no easy games (except for Arsenal at home).

This is what happens when you play in one of the most competitive leagues in the world. That's what makes it so beautiful.

You're just a advertising board for some middle east country. Enjoy.

Oh yes, Crystal palace great club i guess.

PS : I'm not psg fans. And Chelsea is just the plaything of a Russian billionnaire. Which is better ? It's the same thing.

Oh yes, Crystal palace great club i guess.

PS : I'm not psg fans. And Chelsea is just the plaything of a Russian billionnaire. Which is better ? It's the same thing.

I'll take the Russian guy who lives and dies with every kick of the ball rather than being one part of a middle-eastern conglomerate who have about as much interest in football as they do English supermarkets.

On their day, any team can upset another team. Cardiff did it to City, Hull did it to Liverpool and every cunt has done it to United this season.

There are no easy games (except for Arsenal at home).

Losing in Crystal Palace when you're Chelsea is a big under-performance. I am not making fun, and to me it means nothing regarding wednesday match, but it's a fact.

0-1 at Selhurst Park (a place where Fulham have scored 4, Newcastle have scored 3, Swansea have scored 2, Tottenham, Arsenal and even United have won their games without conceding a single goal)

Yeh those teams are so much worse than Cardiff, palace, Fulham. All the teams in the EPL are world class