UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

Are you fucking dumb... didnt you said everyone in cyprus is gona support chelsea

and you put a map against yourself

FUCKİNG JUSTİN FANS

LOL! When people say Cyprus they usually refer to the Southern Part of Cyprus (since it is in the EU and is a recognised state)! Since Northern Cyprus isn't recognised worldwide and as it is considered 'occupied' land, it's the reason why students go to protest in Ledra every year and also the reason why Turkey is having issues joining the EU. Moreover, if you might not have realised foreigners live in Southern Cyprus. I know you are Turkish but when people of other nationalities say Cyprus, they usually mean the Greek part of Cyprus since it is the area where tourists go etc.

He meant th Cyprus part that has brains will support Chelsea. :lol:

That's Turks for you. They need someone else to tell them about their own country . :D

Actually Northern Cyprus is where 'Turkish-Cypriots' reside. Long story. There was an invasion in Cyprus etc.

turkey-map.gif

There is Turkey and then there is Northern Cyprus that is Turkish occupied

LOL! When people say Cyprus they usually refer to the Southern Part of Cyprus (since it is in the EU and is a recognised state)! Since Northern Cyprus isn't recognised worldwide and as it is considered 'occupied' land, it's the reason why students go to protest in Ledra every year and also the reason why Turkey is having issues joining the EU. Moreover, if you might not have realised foreigners live in Southern Cyprus. I know you are Turkish but when people of other nationalities say Cyprus, they usually mean the Greek part of Cyprus since it is the area where tourists go etc.

Actually Northern Cyprus is where 'Turkish-Cypriots' reside. Long story. There was an invasion in Cyprus etc.

turkey-map.gif

There is Turkey and then there is Northern Cyprus that is Turkish occupied

Didn't know this thread has turned into a Geography/History lesson thread...

I was about to forget my membership in this forum, I tried to help you guys out with our squad, what is the real situation and etc.. It's been some time since I last checked here, it was a great pleasure for me to talk with you guys and discuss Chelsea's recent problems, possible transfers. I am suprised to see the reactions of many blue fans are so f*cking racist. You were always using kebab this kebab that, was not fun at all but I said that ain't no problem. Recent posts are truly disgusting, calling the people of Northern Cyprus brainless? "There are more where they came from?". Who the f*ck is them? Are you refering a whole country as "them"? Football might be a universal language for some of us, thanks for the blues who respected and replied as a gentleman. Why am I always supposed to read about Cyprus when I am supporting my colors? Who do you think you are? Is this the way you want to be dealt with? Should our reply include something about Pakistan then? Nonsense.

I was about to forget my membership in this forum, I tried to help you guys out with our squad, what is the real situation and etc.. It's been some time since I last checked here, it was a great pleasure for me to talk with you guys and discuss Chelsea's recent problems, possible transfers. I am suprised to see the reactions of many blue fans are so f*cking racist. You were always using kebab this kebab that, was not fun at all but I said that ain't no problem. Recent posts are truly disgusting, calling the people of Northern Cyprus brainless? "There are more where they came from?". Who the f*ck is them? Are you refering a whole country as "them"? Football might be a universal language for some of us, thanks for the blues who respected and replied as a gentleman. Why am I always supposed to read about Cyprus when I am supporting my colors? Who do you think you are? Is this the way you want to be dealt with? Should our reply include something about Pakistan then? Nonsense.

perhaps you should look at the posts your countrymen started this thread with... We welcome visitors who show us respect and return friendship and respect ,

We are not willing to take abuse on OUR forum..

perhaps you should look at the posts your countrymen started this thread with... We welcome visitors who show us respect and return friendship and respect ,

Then ban the f"cking idiots, don't make assumptions for a whole nation or do not adress them in a rude way. Give penalty to those being racist, no post or whatever your rules are. "they started this" is not an acceptable line.

Then ban the f"cking idiots, don't make assumptions for a whole nation or do not adress them in a rude way. Give penalty to those being racist, no post or whatever your rules are. "they started this" is not an acceptable line.

Mate, it was only banter and the trolling of other trolls (in a reaction to their continuous provocation). Nothing serious nor racist meant. If they post normal, then there is only normal reactions, now the reactions were absurd, not racist. Get a grip. What do you think when we get called belgian waffles? What is the difference with a kebab joke - and it was clearly a joke (and not derogating an 'entire nation' - i never said you were all kebab eating **** or whatever), otherwise it would not have been with funny gifs. Lighten up. Or is it only fun when you guys post and it is racism when we reply?

Omg his estrogen levels are OVER 9000 !!!!!