UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

Yep, easily. I think you could even thump us in our own backyard.

Why every team that we face seems to think they are going to beat us ? Are we that bad ?

Yep, easily. I think you could even thump us in our own backyard.

Why every team that we face seems to think they are going to beat us ? Are we that bad ?

I guesd he is confused about opponents, he might have been thinking we draw ManU, not chelsea.. :)

GT-N7100 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

After a week of the Galatasaray fans talking trash on the Champione League, they saw their side drew 1-1 with Rizespor, a side 3rd from bottom in the league, and now fall 6 points behind league leaders Fenerbahce yesterday (and Chedjou scored for them again). Funny that...

After a week of the Galatasaray fans talking trash on the Champione League, they saw their side drew 1-1 with Rizespor, a side 3rd from bottom in the league, and now fall 6 points behind league leaders Fenerbahce yesterday (and Chedjou scored for them again). Funny that...

tumblr_inline_milbocFtYJ1qz4rgp.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Avoid Madrid and Bayern de Munich and we might be in for another great Champions League campaign.

I stand by what I said earlier - both Chelsea and Mourinho are massive names and I don't think UEFA is stupid enough to go for a Chelsea/Mourinho - Madrid or a Mourinho - Guardiola in the Quarter-finals. Just like they won't go for a Madrid - Barsa. These are games destined for Semi-finals (TV, big money involved, you know, stuff like this) or the Final so my guess is Chelsea will get one of Atletico de Madrid, Paris, Borussia or Barcelona maybe. Hope for United (Oly) though.

So happy that we're through, I was really impressed by how fluid and controlling we played, esp. in defense and the midfield. This is wishy-wishy talk, but in a way I would love to meet Barca, Bayern or Real and give them a huge unexpected spanking if we play at home first, like how the German teams humiliated the Spanish teams in the SF's last season. It feels like a lifetime ago since we've totally (unexpectedly) humiliated a big club scoreline-wise.

do you believe politicians as well ..I wont ask about the tooth fairy :D

I'm not naive, but I havent seen a single consistent (and rational) conspiracy theory on why FIFA and UEFA would try to cheat the draw!

For instance, FIFA would have never drawn Sweden and Portugal in the World Cup qualification round if they were manipulating it...

I'm not naive, but I havent seen a single consistent and rational conspiracy theory on why would FIFA and UEFA would try to cheat the draw!

For instace, FIFA would have never drawn Sweden and Portugal in the World Cup qualification round if they were manipulating it...

Fifa also got paid to have the world cup at Qatar.

Fifa also got paid to have the world cup at Qatar.

FIFA executives (not the institution itself) got payed to have the World Cup hosted in a certain country every single year. It was not just Qatar!

However, that is a whole other discussion. I am specificaly talking about sports (in-game) related draws. I honestly believe they are not prescripted...