UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

I was about to forget my membership in this forum, I tried to help you guys out with our squad, what is the real situation and etc.. It's been some time since I last checked here, it was a great pleasure for me to talk with you guys and discuss Chelsea's recent problems, possible transfers. I am suprised to see the reactions of many blue fans are so f*cking racist. You were always using kebab this kebab that, was not fun at all but I said that ain't no problem. Recent posts are truly disgusting, calling the people of Northern Cyprus brainless? "There are more where they came from?". Who the f*ck is them? Are you refering a whole country as "them"? Football might be a universal language for some of us, thanks for the blues who respected and replied as a gentleman. Why am I always supposed to read about Cyprus when I am supporting my colors? Who do you think you are? Is this the way you want to be dealt with? Should our reply include something about Pakistan then? Nonsense.

Omg his estrogen levels are OVER 9000 !!!!!

FSW STYLE!

by4enynu.jpg

:Goober:

I was about to forget my membership in this forum, I tried to help you guys out with our squad, what is the real situation and etc.. It's been some time since I last checked here, it was a great pleasure for me to talk with you guys and discuss Chelsea's recent problems, possible transfers. I am suprised to see the reactions of many blue fans are so f*cking racist. You were always using kebab this kebab that, was not fun at all but I said that ain't no problem. Recent posts are truly disgusting, calling the people of Northern Cyprus brainless? "There are more where they came from?". Who the f*ck is them? Are you refering a whole country as "them"? Football might be a universal language for some of us, thanks for the blues who respected and replied as a gentleman. Why am I always supposed to read about Cyprus when I am supporting my colors? Who do you think you are? Is this the way you want to be dealt with? Should our reply include something about Pakistan then? Nonsense.

Mate, it was only banter and the trolling of other trolls (in a reaction to their continuous provocation). Nothing serious nor racist meant. If they post normal, then there is only normal reactions, now the reactions were absurd, not racist. Get a grip. What do you think when we get called belgian waffles? What is the difference with a kebab joke - and it was clearly a joke (and not derogating an 'entire nation' - i never said you were all kebab eating **** or whatever), otherwise it would not have been with funny gifs. Lighten up. Or is it only fun when you guys post and it is racism when we reply?

What the waffle-eater said..

:Goober:

Safe to say this thread has totally disintegrated ever since the Last 16 Champions League draw.....

Thank you for the update Mr. Obvious...

It will get better once we get close to the game, I reckon ! I will personally see to it!

hysterical-laugh-o.gif

‘I left the club on a high and I think the supporters really loved what I did.

‘I really enjoyed the time that I spent there and loved them and I still do.

‘But now I am Galatasaray player and can give everything for this team.’

‘Everything will depend on this game,’ he went on.

‘It is not going to be easy because I know this team, the manager and players. It is going to be very very difficult but this is football and you never know.

‘First, we need to do something in İstanbul. İf we want to believe in qualification, we need to do something in İstanbul and have to take good result.’

That is every quote in the article, I fucking hate Dailymail... :rant:

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgbGIh_gVTQ

We had an amazing game tonight. Sneijder scored 3 goals, Drogba scored a backheel, Eboué scored after making Sébastien Frey look stupid, and Melo had a great performance.

After our new signings will be integrated, we will have a really good chance in beating Chelsea.

Good luck tomorrow against City.
See you in İstanbul.

What a great day for us (Gala). I couldnt believe we beat Chelsea until this game. Sneijder and Melo were perfect.If we can play this game against Chelsea, we can easily beat you.

You have a big match tomorrow, good luck. I'm on your side against City :)

What a great day for us (Gala). I couldnt believe we beat Chelsea until this game. Sneijder and Melo were perfect.If we can play this game against Chelsea, we can easily beat you.

You have a big match tomorrow, good luck. I'm on your side against City :)

Yep, easily. I think you could even thump us in our own backyard.

Why every team that we face seems to think they are going to beat us ? Are we that bad ?

• 3 weeks later...