Jas
Followers 4

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone, This is a civilized Gala fan. Sorry for all the "invasion", I'm pleased to say you accept foreigners to your forum. I'll give you some heads up about our squad and recent situation. It do

as I didn't bet money can I have reps instead? I guessed all three

Posted Images

Boring. PSG again. I preferred Leverkussen, oh well.

This won't be easy at all. PSG went out of the competition twice because of away goals. They're tough to beat.

Going out this early sucks so the boys will have to be focused and perform.

• Like 1

They are not even top of the table in that bang average league.

Chelsea managed to knock them out with a midfield of David Luiz and Lampard plus a 33 yo upfront. And no Eden for the 2nd leg. While Matic was ineligible for Champions League nights.

Now Matic is back, Cesc is right next to him, Eden and Oscar are on a different level and you have that animal leading the line. No worries. Jose is the perfect man to lead this team into big matches.

Mods will be at full strenght here. Blink and you will miss those clowns invading the forum.

Ibra was injured for the 2nd leg as well. We must take that into account. When it comes to the UCL, form book in the domestic league goes out the window. We won the UCL finishing 6th. Dortmund are around the relegation zone in their league but always look strong in the UCL. In the UCL every teams wants to raise their game.

I agree. We are much, much better equipped side this year. They are a good side don't get me wrong but I think we will be too strong for them.

Exactly. We beat them last season without Matić, Cesc, Costa, and with Hazard going off injured very early in the away match. They'll likely have Zlatan fit this time and Luiz in place of Alex but they're essentially the same team who aren't performing as well as they were last season.

hope our defence can cope. having fabregas is different to luiz.

cahill could get exposed vs cavani or moura. and what if he backs off vs zlatan.

think its 50 50 , like last season

• Like 1

Ibra was injured for the 2nd leg as well. We must take that into account. When it comes to the UCL, form book in the domestic league goes out the window. We won the UCL finishing 6th. Dortmund are around the relegation zone in their league but always look strong in the UCL. In the UCL every teams wants to raise their game.

Flat track bully that guy. Always destroying the likes of Evian and Atalanta, but nowhere to be found in the big Champions League nights. The Italian guys on here know better.

• Like 2

I'm very positive to the yellow cards so far(3 to get a suspension):

Only Felipe Luis has 2 yellow.

Cesc, JT, Eden, Iva, Willian and Azpi got 1 yellow.

-PSGs players only have 1 yellow, so no players are in danger to miss the clash at stamford bridge.

Lets hope that we don't get 2 yellow in 2 matches against PSG and the 2 matches after if we beat them.

Matic got no yellow card so far! Massive :P

• Like 1

Flat track bully that guy. Always destroying the likes of Evian and Atalanta, but nowhere to be found in the big Champions League nights. The Italian guys on here know better.

Still our biggest threat though either way. Hopefully he has an off game.

• James changed the title to Champions League thread
  • James changed the title to Champions League Thread