UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

Bayern the last team I will want to face.

Why? Barcelona played much better against City, especially at the Ettihad, than Bayern did against Arsenal. Plus, we outplayed Bayern in the super cup with 11vs11 and were about 10 seconds from beating them.

Why? Barcelona played much better against City, especially at the Ettihad, than Bayern did against Arsenal. Plus, we outplayed Bayern in the super cup with 11vs11 and were about 10 seconds from beating them.

Barcelona was crap in the first leg and bayern absolutely dominated both legs against arsenal.

Plus, we "were winning" against an injured bayern team that is completely different now.

Their whole team recovered from injury and is reaching their peak.

These were the supercup stats.

Overall[17] Bayern Munich Chelsea Goals scored 2 2 Total shots 37 14 Shots on target 19 9 Saves 7 17 Ball possession 64% 36% Corner kicks 15 5 Fouls committed 18 23 Offsides 1 4 Yellow cards 2 8 Red cards 0 1

Obviously, a lot had to do after ramires got sent off, however, to say we "outplayed" them is very wrong.

edit.

If you wanna do that, look at Dortmund vs Bayern in their cup game.

Dortmund won i think 4-2 that game, yet in the domestic league bayern absolutely hammered them.

Barcelona was crap in the first leg and bayern absolutely dominated both legs against arsenal.

Plus, we "were winning" against an injured bayern team that is completely different now.

Their whole team recovered from injury and is reaching their peak.

I disagree. I think Bayern's peak was last season. Barca are inconsistent and at times poor this season, but at their best, I think they're unbeatable.

I disagree. I think Bayern's peak was last season. Barca are inconsistent and at times poor this season, but at their best, I think they're unbeatable.

This team is better. Last season team was getting outplayed by dortmund (for a good portion of the game) without Mario Gotze.

People keep saying how last year team was better, yet in domestic league this year team has broken every record possible.

This season, a good chunk of their players were injured for some time (javi martinez, bastian, gotze, thiago, etc), last season everyone was healthy or most of them.

Also Martino is a terrible manager said every barcelona fan (minus the Argentinians)

we will get teams that played last week imo.

Bayern

Barcelona

Athletico

PSG

PSG is the easiest in the lot imo, trust me athletico is an equally good defensive, more physical, more clinical, more high pressure version of us. We don't want to face that team.

we will get teams that played last week imo.

Bayern

Barcelona

Athletico

PSG

PSG is the easiest in the lot imo, trust me athletico is an equally good defensive, more physical, more clinical, more high pressure version of us. We don't want to face that team.

I think Athletico will be in the final

United are still the weakest of the lot! After our performance against Munich at the start of the season, I don't think we should really fear anyone - we've been at our best in counter-attacking games after all. But I would love to get United purely for revenge of them knocking us out in 10/11 - that one was a shit one to take.

Well well well, Mourinho has got his wish of United progressing to the last 8. Must be enjoying a glass of wine with Fergie now....

Having dinner and saying how much he wants to knock them out in the QFs!

I think Athletico will be in the final

They are like us in 04-05, could definitely happen. They are 2nd in a league where containing Barca and Real and actually owned both at home and even away to Madrid earlier this season. Anyone underestimate them is foolish.

in this order

Manc/Olympiacos, PSG, Dortumund, Barcelona, Athletico, Real, Bayern

You seen Dortmund's shit defence? They conceded 4 goals against fucking Zenit. They are not the same as last season. Agreed with the rest though, I would hate Real/Atletico and Bayern. Barca is not as strong as they were 2 years ago and Jose knows how to play them. The rest are ok, hope we get MU though

Imagine a Bayern vs Real in 2 weeks, fucking hell that is the ULTIMATE FOOTBALL, basically everything good about this game are all in that match. Pace, passing, skill, world class, managers...etc just nothing to say.

PSG vs Atletico

Chelsea vs MU

Bayern vs Real

Barca vs Dortmund

I hope it would be that