The Benitez Thread

CHOULO19

274 members have voted

1. 1. Rafa Out?

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What reference does that have to do with the fact that we should 'shame' our members for having an opinion that conflicts with yours?

Well everyone is getting blamed, the fans, the board why not the members.....Let's blame everyone to keep with the theme of late shall we?

Wow.. It's unfortunate that a lot of people have viewed this as an attack on the fans, really short sighted and.. I rarely use this term but downright dumb and blinkered.

I don't think he is in the wrong for telling some home truths there, I agree with what he said. We, as fans, should support out team at the games, he said not to worry about him 'ok rafa thanks for letting us know so we can concentrate on supporting the team as we know you won't be here' that is as fans that we need to say.

Not here to pick an argument nor will I most likely reply to anyone quoting me, just my opinion.

Like I said, when he first came he was asked about fan reaction and he stated it wouldn't bother him and he is focused on the team. Then, come Wednesday, he has having a go at the so called fans with an agenda. Nothing different to what we seen on his arrival, yet he pipes up with all that last Wednesday.

The supporters are supporting the team, always have done, and always do. Rafa has a choice here, he either sees past it like he said he was going too or he fucks off.

Like I said, when he first came he was asked about fan reaction and he stated it wouldn't bother him and he is focused on the team. Then, come Wednesday, he has having a go at the so called fans with an agenda. Nothing different to what we seen on his arrival, yet he pipes up with all that last Wednesday.

The supporters are supporting the team, always have done, and always do. Rafa has a choice here, he either sees past it like he said he was going too or he fucks off.

See a bigger picture here - by booing Rafa you're not doing a favor to the players. Though, nothing beats the excitement of playing infront of hostile home supports. Best feeling in the world, right? Makes you want to give your all, because all the divine fans are doing is slating the manager for bad results of which also the players play a major role.