Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

The Benitez Thread

CHOULO19

274 members have voted

1. 1. Rafa Out?

You have indeed done a few tours mate, and fair play to you. As you know, it ain't all been plain sailing! Luton, at home, midweek, in the Zenith Data Systems Cup? 3,000 hardy souls there. Tell's it own story. :D

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck that, we were 4 points behind man utd,still competing for premier league

This again? United dropped nearly as many points before Rafa took over than they have since.

How many points behind them were City at the time? 0, how many now?

Their are many things Rafa has done that he deserves stick for but that isn't one of them, we were never in with a shout of the title this season, even when we were 4 points clear.

You have indeed done a few tours mate, and fair play to you. As you know, it ain't all been plain sailing! Luton, at home, midweek, in the Zenith Data Systems Cup? 3,000 hardy souls there. Tell's it own story. :D

Wow forgotten about that cup :)

I still remember the days of the Milk cup :)

Changingman, do you remember when played Morton in the Cup and won 9-3 on aggregate?

No, I ain't that old mate! but aye, I think I bought the programme from the game at the bridge from one of the sellers on the stalls down the Fulham Road a few years back. What was it? 5-0 home and 4-3 away?

My start date was mid to late 70's. Oh the glory of it all! Blanchflower, Hurst, etc, dear fucking god.......................Still, rather those two than TFSW :halo:

Stone me I was correct Blimey!I'd better lay down in a darkened room, Did I dream this but did I see that Rafa had won manager of the month? Strange world ain't it...

RDM was the man who led the team to the humiliation of not qualifying in group that had Shakhtar in the 2nd place.

And losing to qpha @ home for the first time in 30 some odd years wasn't humiliating? You are having a laugh there mate :rolleyes: I will say this again & again, FSW is not better than RDM & FSW is a freakin' dirty red scouser #FACT!!!

When I first heard the news about Benitez appointed to the team I just thought that the club was about to implode.

After a couple of months I have to say it has not been as bad as I thought.

He has done an Ok job.

What did hurt him and the club was the atmosphere of the fans.

When Benitez had that dig at the fans and the board it helped relief the tension.

And the team has slowly progress afterward.

So praise is giving to where it deserves.

Let's hope that any future manager can build from this and continues to improve next season.

Schalke want interim Chelsea manager Rafa Benitez to take over next season (Mail)

I'll drive him, if they want...

It makes me laugh every time, when I keep hearing how rafa has turned it around as the fans don't boo him anymore.

I guarantee that if he said he is thinking about not leaving, we would have new levels of booing. It's because he has said he is leaving, and we all want to just get top 4 and move on.

We dont love him, we dont care about what he thinks of us, he doesnt care about us, he dosnt care about the image of CFC, we dont want him here, thank you for your job waiter, and the end of the season, fuck off.Simple.

We want Benitez! As Mourinho lurks, German outfit Schalke set sights on interim Chelsea manager to join football revival

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2319549/Rafa-Benitez-wanted-Schalke-Chelsea.html

Fucking cool - I'm due to drive back to Salzburg shortly - I'll bundle the FSW in the Sharan (company car don't ask) and drive him there myself!

Schalke ain't much of a detour on a 1600km or 1000 mile journey :) only takes 14 hours if EuroTunnel works properly ;)

Fucking great news ! I'll drive with @Muzchap if he feels tired, i'll pay the trip, just let Mourinho replace you.Let ? I mean, before you go, clean the office well, and let a "I hope you'll succeed" message to José, so he'll understand it very good and will be extra-motivated for the job.