The Benitez Thread

CHOULO19

274 members have voted

1. 1. Rafa Out?

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you look at some of the other posts, we have a long tradition of making changes after West Brom games... I imagine the Board are simply looking to follow 'protocol' :)

I'm more excited about Mourinho.

I would take 5th and guaranteed Mourinho - now, right right right now :)

Early on i would have disagreed as top 4 is key. I still believe in top 4 being the priority, but i don't find myself disagreeing. A stable together club with a legend of a manager and most likely lamps getting a contract and the colourful press conferences (towards the opposition not our own fans...) would be just soooooo Good.

Imagine his first press conference telling everyone how much of a twat rafa is... :wub:

If you look at some of the other posts, we have a long tradition of making changes after West Brom games... I imagine the Board are simply looking to follow 'protocol' :)

I'm more excited about Mourinho.

I would take 5th and guaranteed Mourinho - now, right right right now :)

Jose returning would be something to witness, and I'd make sure I was there to see it.

I went corporate to the England v Brazil game with the MD of company I do alot of work for, he is very close friends with the owner of a company who have sponsered Chelsea for nearly 20 years. He told him to put money on Jose returning, therefore my fingers have been tightly crossed since. Hope it's true.

I'm still struggling with how lardy's still here though.

Would be good...but this is Chelsea!We were stable with a legend of a Manager and they fucked it all up...now look where we are ' to move on in the the right direction' erm not sure this is the direction they meant!

Hardest thing is admitting you made a mistake :)

If we do that with Mourinho and give him what he wants - then I'm cool with that and will respect the Board...

We tried the rest, now lets have back the BEST!

If we do that with Mourinho and give him what he wants - then I'm cool with that and will respect the Board...

And thats probably why Rafa is here.Because they made a mistake with RDM and hiring him..hasnt worked and no doubt want to admit it

Hopfully they'll hire Jose and be a case of not wanting to admit two mistakes..would love it to happen but probably end up with someone who come a year will be replaced by a complete randomer

But true from BBC:

Tom Hiom: "Rafa calling his 'interim manager' title a "big mistake" is a bit petty for me; look at what Hiddink and RDM achieved as one."

When Benitez first came, I was not a fan of the appointment. Not due to the comments he made about us, but because his years as a quality manager had seemingly passed him by. If his final years in Scousedom and the Inter debacle were any indicator, I was correct. However, I harbored some hope that he could still be a decent manager and not lead us to ruin. These hopes were more optimism than anything.

Here we stand today, holding onto a CL place like grim death and Benitez has by far the worst record of any Chelsea manager in some time. Yet it's not his fault. It's supposedly ours. He has the audacity to threaten us that if we don't start behaving, we'll be in the Europa League next season. Man the fuck up Benitez and take some responsibility. It's not purely coincidental that your last 2 management positions have ended in tears and your current appointment is certain to do the same. It's not us, it's you.

How in blazes this worm has a job after yesterday's outburst is beyond me. It's seems to be a colossal pisstake from the board. We've sacked much better managers for far less. His comments have made a bad situation worse. Yet he still remains.......

WE SHOULD PUT THAT ON ADS AND BANNERS... ;)

Does the result matter? In fact does this 'toxic environment' help the team in what is a must-win game?

We need to get behind the TEAM this weekend.

Get behind the team yes, that object that sits in the Managers Chair - never, ever NOT NOW.

Give him personally lots of stick, nothing vile. I just hope that no one does anything silly or physical.

Get behind the team yes, that object that sits in the Managers Chair - never, ever NOT NOW.

Give him personally lots of stick, nothing vile. I just hope that no one does anything silly or physical.

This is a key match. I want us to win and I'll be investing all my energies in supporting the team. I'll be willing them on to maybe get that extra 1-2% from their performance which is sometimes the difference between winning and losing. I'll be singing the songs that have been sung for generations to remind them that they're part of something bigger.

Abusing a man who is gone in a few months is the last thing on my mind going into the game. That's what I mean when I say it's about attitude.

How the fuck is he still here? Is it all about the wedge?, doesn't he have a shred of moral fibre?

Maybe he came out with his tantrum last night, thinking he would be binned as a result in the morning. Then the next day comes and, nothing, so where does that leave him?, in total fucking limbo. Who knows, perhaps Roman is thinking that if he just sits on it then TFSW will shuffle off into the distance as he becomes an even bigger laughing stock.

And because I have wanted wankstain out since day one, in no way does that excuse bringing fucking Grant :wank2: back. He can stay well clear thankyouverymuch.

Delighted it came to a head last nght, shame it didn't end with the cunts public flogging but hey ho, we cant have it always :D

And thats probably why Rafa is here.Because they made a mistake with RDM and hiring him..hasnt worked and no doubt want to admit it

Hopfully they'll hire Jose and be a case of not wanting to admit two mistakes..would love it to happen but probably end up with someone who come a year will be replaced by a complete randomer

But true from BBC:

Tom Hiom: "Rafa calling his 'interim manager' title a "big mistake" is a bit petty for me; look at what Hiddink and RDM achieved as one."

Indeed. And Steve Clarke said in his PC that a title is just a title too.

The more I think of it, the more it makes my blood boils.

That fat plonker dared to say that he was a professional. Well... At the light of the past stories between Chelsea and him, it was to be expected that he would not be accepted by the fans — it doesn't take a genius. He just knew what was lying ahead.

So, if he really was a professional, like he claimed, and if he had some ethics and decency, then he would have refused the job because it was a given that it wouldn't work and that he will get boos — boos that he now criticizes.

The only aim of that anorexic was — and still is — to use us to improve his reputation after Inter fiasco and two years of unemployment. Since day one he has imputed the fault on everybody and their dogs, excepted him. He wants to tell the whole world that he is failing not because of his own abilities, but because it is an impossible job. Because the squad was not deep enough ; because the ladyboy had to carry the team all by himself and thus being weary and out of form ; because the board didn't let him buy who he wanted ; because of Terry ; because of the players ; because of the fans ; because of the board which gave him the "interim" title.

All he wants to is to make himself look like the poor boy who is still good but whom his job is being sabotaged.

He has a snake tongue.