CHOULO19

274 members have voted

1. 1. Rafa Out?

Marko Marin dislike this!

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this just seems completely random, and I'll probably get flamed or ignored, but err, as well as getting Rafa out...I want us to replace... Gigi Salmon. Yeah. Her voice has started to wear thin on me, and after re-watching the video of the Chelsea staff watching the pen. shoot-out in Munich her reaction was so forced and she even had to ask if Drogba's penalty would win the cup.

I want someone young, fresh, devoted to football and preferably a die-hard Chelsea supporter to take her place.

Yes it's all fine and dandy that she once flamed someone on Chelsea TV, but that's it from her really.

This video shows her celebrating her colleague's happiness more than anything.

I know this just seems completely random, and I'll probably get flamed or ignored, but err, as well as getting Rafa out...I want us to replace... Gigi Salmon. Yeah. Her voice has started to wear thin on me, and after re-watching the video of the Chelsea staff watching the pen. shoot-out in Munich her reaction was so forced and she even had to ask if Drogba's penalty would win the cup.

I want someone young, fresh, devoted to football and preferably a die-hard Chelsea supporter to take her place.

Yes it's all fine and dandy that she once flamed someone on Chelsea TV, but that's it from her really.

We're going way off-topic now, but is she a gooner really ? I've heard that.

Unlike Neil Barnett, who is a true fan.

but is she a gooner really ? I've heard that.

She grew up supporting Arsenal and Crystal Palace, then decided to switch boat and support Chelsea roughly when we won the league I believe <_<

http://www.cfcnet.co.uk/2005/08/behind-the-scenes-gigi-salmon/

How long have you supported CFC?

I was born into a family split, would you believe between Arsenal and Crystal Palace, so my early years were spent divided between Highbury and Selhurst Park.

And as much as I tried to fight against it having an older, bigger, stronger, brother (who supports Arsenal) meant I didn’t have much choice as to where I went!!!! Luckily as the years passed the brainwashing lessened, and when I went to university while I kept an eye on all the London clubs I started to visit the Bridge and haven’t looked back since. So as you can imagine family discussions about football can get very heated but the feeling of joy when we won the title last season was amazing, and funnily enough I couldn’t get hold of my brother for a few weeks after that!!!!

First game. Earliest memory.

I saw quite a few Arsenal/Palace v Chelsea clashes when I was very young, but my first Chelsea game at The Bridge when I could cheer and scream for the Blues was in the 1994/95 season when I went with a die-hard Blues fan. We beat Ipswich 2-0 with goals from Neil Shipperley and Dennis Wise.

How long have you supported CFC?

I was born into a family split, would you believe between Arsenal and Crystal Palace, so my early years were spent divided between Highbury and Selhurst Park.

And as much as I tried to fight against it having an older, bigger, stronger, brother (who supports Arsenal) meant I didn’t have much choice as to where I went!!!! Luckily as the years passed the brainwashing lessened, and when I went to university while I kept an eye on all the London clubs I started to visit the Bridge and haven’t looked back since. So as you can imagine family discussions about football can get very heated but the feeling of joy when we won the title last season was amazing, and funnily enough I couldn’t get hold of my brother for a few weeks after that!!!!

First game. Earliest memory.

I saw quite a few Arsenal/Palace v Chelsea clashes when I was very young, but my first Chelsea game at The Bridge when I could cheer and scream for the Blues was in the 1994/95 season when I went with a die-hard Blues fan. We beat Ipswich 2-0 with goals from Neil Shipperley and Dennis Wise.

Where is the contact to Rafa out?

I'm up for a bit of capello. Man got sacked for disagreeing with the FA's decision to strip JT of the captaincy. Short term fix, or long term if Jose doesn't come this summer. Not the greatest, but extremely experienced. And likes JT. JT could become assistant manager in a few years. Then take over from capello when he retires lol.