The Benitez Thread

CHOULO19

274 members have voted

1. 1. Rafa Out?

I dont see how Fabio is any better than Benitez.

Not hated by 95 percent of Chelsea fans.

Got "sacked" sticking up for JT and not going along with the FA's bullshit regime

Is respected by many throughout the footballing world

And would be respected by the players.

He is no Jose Mourinho. But short term he would be a million times better than rafa, and an option long term if Mourinho doesn't want to come.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not hated by 99.9 percent of Chelsea fans.

Got "sacked" sticking up for JT and not going along with the FA's bullshit regime

He is no Jose Mourinho. But short term he would be a million times better than rafa, and an option long term if Mourinho doesn't want to come.

FIX IT.

I will pretend you didn't say this.

Do you even know who is Don Fabio Cappello ? I guess you are judging him only based on his career with England, because there is no way you'd say something like that if you knew anything else about Cappello.

Not hated by 95 percent of Chelsea fans.

All these short term appointments are pointless. We're just making the club more unstable.

The next manager needs to be given at least 2 full seasons in order to create stability.

Hopefully the stability will help our youngsters ease into the first team squad over the coming seasons..

If Capello gets the nod & wants to stick around for a longer period of time, that's great.

I just don't want a successful 6 months under Capello..and then he decides to leave...which leaves us with another average manager in charge..

All these short term appointments are pointless. We're just making the club more unstable.

The next manager needs to be given at least 2 full seasons in order to create stability.

Hopefully the stability will help our youngsters ease into the first team squad over the coming seasons..

If Capello gets the nod & wants to stick around for a longer period of time, that's great.

I just don't want a successful 6 months under Capello..and then he decides to leave...which leaves us with another average manager in charge..

Neither does anyone. But when it comes down to it i would rather have capello for 6 months than rafa.

Will it make our club more unstable? Unlikely as we were never ones for stability...

It is definitely needed. But I don't see much of a difference whether that happens now or in the summer.

Tbh, i dont think rafa is going anywhere this season. As if roman was gonna do it you would have thought he would have done it by now. Most likely is rafa will finish his deal then go his own way and we will bring in a manager. Hopefully Jose. Or at least someone who will be given more time than usual. Roman must be starting to figure out that he can't just sack a manager every short bad run they have.

Hopefully, whoever comes in next will be that person who is a great manager and will be given time, and will stay the course. It would be nice to not change the manager every year, and to talk more about the team than the man in charge. But that is the current situation we find ourselves in.

We need someone with balls! Someone who can tell the likes of the FA and Fergie where to stick it. We aren't the most loved club in Europe so we are gonna get bossed around. I want a manager like Capello or Jose. Doesn't have to be them, but have their charisma and determination to not sit down and take it.

What? Capello shits on Rafa when it comes to managerial achievements. Plus the fact that he was a terrific player. Seriously. Capello isn't an "average" manager whatsoever. He's managed big clubs all of his life.