of stick during this game. He was wrong to say what he did. I've been
to Stamford Bridge this season and the fans don't give the players a
hard time at all, so I think he's just trying to cover himself''

Paul Merson spot on;

''The one thing you can be assured of is that Rafa Benitez will get a lot

of stick during this game. He was wrong to say what he did. I've been

to Stamford Bridge this season and the fans don't give the players a

hard time at all, so I think he's just trying to cover himself''

Wow who'd have thought a Gooner Coke Head gets it right ;)

Bring back the old world, this new ones too confusing!!!!

Wow who'd have thought a Gooner Coke Head gets it right ;)

Bring back the old world, this new ones too confusing!!!!

Gooner Coke Head, thought for a moment you were talking about one of their current midfielders there for a moment! :-)

I can't wait till we see who our next manager will be !!

I admit I supported Rafa at the beginning, I bit my lip, (wasn't to my liking) then lost my patience when he couldn't spot the bleeden obvious subs, tactics etc.

But then I would always support our manager who ever he may be, won't be the first and won't be the last.

I also don't mind all the chaos, at least we are always in the news never a dull day, imagine supporting a dull fucking boring team like Fulham, arse, westham etc list goes on. Who's supporters always bitch how shit our club is unfair to managers, badly run club, you only buy your trophies, no history, blah blah blah - Jealousy.

I just hope we get Jose, even if just to piss everyone else off even more lol.

One last thing to say.

HA Ha being a Chelsea supporter I FUCKING LOVE IT.........

Ima try to explain why people boo him, and why they are right to do so. I don't attend to games, so I cannot really tell what's going on through their heads, but I'll try to be their voice — I don't mean to be self-righteous.

So, some people are claiming that the boos have to stop, because it hurts the team, so we will drop points, so we won't make the top four, etc, etc... Fair enough, that is a fair opinion.

But.

Some people, like myself, are persuaded that we won't get into the top 4 with the anorexic Calimero boy. That's right. To my mind, he is not good enough. To my mind he will drag us even further deeper in the table. He is out of depth. The substitutions he makes just show that he is overwhelmed by what's going on on the pitch. He doesn't get his tactics right. He doesn't get his substitutions right. He doesn't get his man-management right. To my honest opinion, he is a weight (and what a big weight !) which hinders us.

And furthermore, and more importantly, the players don't adhere to his project (that's may be because he hasn't anyone). You just see it at the sight of their attitude on the pitch. They seem lost ; it seems that they doesn't believe in him ; it seems that they don't like him. The reasons ? I don't really know. Maybe because they do not understand what he asks them ? Maybe because they are tired that this fatty always imputes the fault on their back ? Maybe because they think he is not good enough ? Or just maybe because he is actually not good enough ? I think it's a bit of everything.

Since he's there, he turned us into a poor side and we've lost many points.

Since he's there the players are lost.

We have a tough schedul ahead of us and all games and points will be importants.

We need to do a lot better than what we have done for the past few weeks.

Since he's there, we seem to be weakening each passing day.

We need an electroshock to find a new dynamic so we can look like a winning side again. We need a fresh breeze. I strongly believe that skinny boy is not good enough to do so. Before his appointment, I didn't think that he was good enough to manage us — he confirms my opinion week after week.

We need someone else because he is running us to the ground. We need someone else before it's too late. That's what I think. And that's what people who boo him probably think.

We need to get ride of the venom before it has reached the heart and paralyzed all the body.

I strongly believe that with him at the wheel, we are going right into the wall. That's why I want him out as soon as possible. That's why I think we should do our best to get him out. I am not taking this stance because I am happy to pour my hatred on him. I couldn't care less about him. I am taking this stance because I know deep down of my heart that he will ruin us (if he hasn't started to..) — because I care for the Club, because I want the best for Chelsea.

I am assuming that it's the same for many other fans.

We want the same thing, but we do not share the same view as for the way to obtain it. Some think that the solution is — as a matter of fact — to keep him till the end. Some other believe that the solution is without him.

We are not going to " Get some one else" this season and as a direct result of the nosense that is pervading our club at all levels at the moment , we are not looking like a very good opportunity for a seriously good managerial contender either. I mean, think about it, who would want to take us on at the moment. We 're fighting ferrets in a sack going into the river and all we're doing is putting it all on the manager. So he's Spanish, he's overwieght, and running our club[badly possibly], but let's not forget that we were not doing so good with Roberto either and he got the push on the back of it. Any quality manager, like Jose, or Dave Moyes will be thinking, I'm either going to be a god or a pitiful fool if I take this job and do I need it. In Joses' case his ego will make him consider it, but in Moyeses case he knows that the Man U job will come soon and he's a serious contender for that job. Shoot me down if you like but it came up on TalkSport that a paper discovered that Rafa had not posted that quote on Twitter about "never wanting to manage Chelsea" and that it was a Chezch idiot who had a picture of Rafa as his avatar who did. This could be old news but I'd only just heard it.

For the game today, mixed feeling regarding the fans.

When I saw the line-up, I wasn't too sure about what they were doing. They chose to start with the combo Luiz/Ivanovic and Ramires/Lampard, it wasn't too reasuring. But finaly, these combos weren't at fault.

During the first half, the fans were good, nay very good. We could see that they made our players playing a good football. However, our players' finishing was off. To my mind, the fans should sing louder when players practice their finishing at Cobham.

However, during the second half, our fans were so so. Indeed, as the game went by, our display was slowly deteriorating. Though, they waited the 80th minute to make a change, I believe that it was too late.

If the fans make the team play as good for our next games, maybe they're worth a shot next year as our manager ?