Top Posters In This Topic

What i'd love to see:

Torres - Sturridge

Hazard

Moses - Marin

Mikel

Cole - Terry - Cahill - Azpilicueta

Cech

Fat chance tho. At least i think he should stop this double pivot tho and use a straight 3 along the middle. He can use Lampard, Mikel and Ramires with the 2 wingers and the striker which would still work well imo but i'd like to see Sturridge up front. This is his type of game.

Marin and Moses in central midfield in a diamond midfield formation???

What I want to see -

Our players stringing together more than 10 confident passes moving forward.

That is all.

Think what we all want to see is every single one of our players putting in maximum effort and perhaps more after what happened 4 days. There needs to be a positive reaction.

---Cesar------Terry----Cahill----------Cole

----------------Mikel----Lampard---------------

---Moses------------Hazard----------Oscar

----------------------Torres---------------------

Subs: Mata, Studge, Romeu, Ramirez, Luiz, Ivanovic, Ross.

I doubt both Moses and Azpi will start. They are both new to our system so Im sure either Ivanovic or Ramires will be playing on the right.

Oscar should not start this game. If you take the hostility out then maybe, but giving Oscar his first start at Loftus Road will end in tears, it will be hard enough for Hazard, heck even Mata shit himself there in this corresponding fixture last season.

Oscar should not start this game. If you take the hostility out then maybe, but giving Oscar his first start at Loftus Road will end in tears, it will be hard enough for Hazard, heck even Mata shit himself there in this corresponding fixture last season.

It's football, not war. They are highly paid professionals that should have work hard for their wage in any circumstance. We shouldn't be pussyfooting around because it might be scary for them. They're men, not boys.

Ridiculous how some people are going on, he should be thrown in at the deep end if he's going to make it here.

It's football, not war. They are highly paid professionals that should have work hard for their wage in any circumstance. We shouldn't be pussyfooting around because it might be scary for them. They're men, not boys.

Ridiculous how some people are going on, he should be thrown in at the deep end if he's going to make it here.

Agree - big enoug to sign a contract that pays then what I earn in a year, in a week... Big enough to play anywhere against anybody...

We need to man up - its a mans game....