QPR vs Chelsea

Kieran.

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robbie must change something, take out Branna, Ramires, Lampard and Luiz and replace them with Azpilicueta, Moses, Meireles and Terry (if hes fit). Maybe rest Mata and start Oscar too... We better win this game though, QPR have been incredibly shit so far this season.

International football is the most friggin invention since water-proof teabags. Who tf needs those corrupt UEFA/FIFA-shite? Platini and Blatter would be ridiculus as Lukas Podolski's English if they would not destroy our football. Hope our players do not get used that much, so they are fresh to wreck QPR once again.

I know its early but i think Robbie should start with this midfield from now on:

--------Meireles-Mikel----------

--------------Oscar-----------

Hazard-------------------Mata

We have problems with our double pivot? so Oscar can be the 3rd midfielder to get more body there, and can still control our game from that position.

I think its the perfect solution. Thoughts?

I know its early but i think Robbie should start with this midfield from now on:

We have problems with our double pivot? so Oscar can be the 3rd midfielder to get more body there, and can still control our game from that position.

looks very good on paper, we'll see...but one thing is for sure, Lampard can't play in 4231

I think that's pretty much the midfield I'd go for too.

I'd personally try Romeu in the double pivot though. Don't mind which of Meireles or Mikel would make way for him.

Oscar is definitely best in a midfield 3 like that too.

Not too bothered about the break to be honest, at least Mata will now finally gets his deserved two weeks rest and Di Matteo can think long and hard about what the fuck went wrong against Atlético.

Also, on a personal level I now get to focus on my studies (and more importantly the parties that go along with it) at least for a while without having to worry too much about football. ;)

I fucking hate international break! 2 weeks waiting, son of a bitch! How am I going to survive!

agree ridiculous this stop start stop to the season ....most of our players will be away ....hoops get to 2 weeks to settle in new players.

fuck Blatter and Platini.

just hope we make the bastard hoops suffer

------Cech---------

-Azpi--Iva/cahill--JT/Luiz---cole

------Romeu---Mikel--------------

-------------Oscar/Mata------------

----Moses----------------Hazard----

--------------Sturridge----------------

Subs: Marin->Hazard, Mata/Oscar->Oscar/Mata, Meireles->Mikel

------------ cech------------

cesar---luiz---terry---cole

-------oscar---mikel-------

hazard----mata----marin--

------------torres-------------

dream team which RDM will never play ... but even if he did would want Sturridge to be the striker (primarily because he deserves game time too, i want to see how he performs in that position)