QPR vs Chelsea

Kieran.

if RDM plays Ramires at RW he should be sacked at the spot.

Id like to see:

Cech

Iva - Cahill - Luiz - Bertrand

Mikel - Meireles

Oscar

Mata - Hazard

Torres

Moses in for Mata or Oscar in the 70th.

Romeu on for Meireles in the 75th.

Sturridge on for Torres in the 75th

Azpiculeta should get some game time, his main issue with joining us was whether it would effect his international career, he wants to play.

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm confident with this one if we play Ramires and Romeu in the double pivot. QPR have the quality to really hurt us, so we better make the most of our chances. I hate these cunts and really want to smash them.

Cech

Azpic-Cahill-Terry-Cole

Romeu-Ramires

Moses-Sturridge-Hazard

Torres

Drop Luiz and Ivanovic, especially Ivan as he's been terrible recently. Mata needs a rest too, think it's best to shot two strikers on, we need to go at that QPR defence, it's our only advantage, unfortunately M'bia will be playing... yes our fucking luck QPR get all there bastard players just before they play us, so lets hope we score a lot of goals.

I would put oscar where sturridge is, then bring on sturridge later for either moses or torres

Brazil plays a 4-2-1-3 and he owns the midfield position (1), being the only one to give rythm to the attack (similar to what Xavi does), putting the already old Ronaldinho and Kaka on the bench. Just to give a sense of what he means to the future of internacional football, a very renowned sport journalist (Juca Kfouri) ranked Oscar the 4th best young prospect Brazil has had in 20 years, after Ronaldo, Ronaldinho and Neymar.

With all of that, I think he justifies a TRY at the starting position.

Maybe the 4-2-1-3 could work for chelsea, Hazard on the right, Mata left and Oscar in the free role as he does internationally. They could also interchange which would create good fluidity.

I wanna see Azipilcueta and Oscar from start against QPR.

And Id like a few minutes for Moses as well..

Damnit, it should be illegal to have a 15 day gap between games.. I need Chelsea.

I wanna see Azipilcueta and Oscar from start against QPR.

And Id like a few minutes for Moses as well..

Damnit, it should be illegal to have a 15 day gap between games.. I need Chelsea.

It will be good for some of our players to get a break though, Mata needs a rest and we should have Marin back soon so he won't miss too many games.

It will be good for some of our players to get a break though, Mata needs a rest and we should have Marin back soon so he won't miss too many games.

Of course, its good for them! I meant more from my perspective, I need Chelsea more often.

Of course, its good for them! I meant more from my perspective, I need Chelsea more often.

I know how you feel, the summer was a long haul for lack of Chelsea action, without the euros and olympics i don't think i would of coped and that was mainly good because i was trying to spot good players that i would like to see at Chelsea.

I would like Sturridge to get some game time, just not sure how that formation would suit him, maybe a 4-2-2-1-1, with him playing off Torres?

Well that's what it is anyway, pretty much Sturridge upfront with Torres.

I think Torres has to start, but so does Sturridge, let Sturridge cause the defense problems, he's probably our most underrated player. Just because he's in cam doesn't mean i meant play him as a playmaker or attacking midfielder.

my best 11 that no one wrote

cech

Azpic-Cahill-Terry-Bertrand

Romeu-Ramires

Hazard-oscar-mata

Sturridge

if you ask me this is the best 11 not only against QPR this is what i want to see all season

a lot of guys say give a chance to torres he will get back to himself. give a chance to Sturridge he will show you that he could be better than torres and he will not be selfish if he will get more that 10 minutes to prove himself and not be nervous that he must score a goal in this short time.i don't say kill torres but i say Sturridge could be better and give him the same chance even if he won't cost us 50 million

about Romeu we all loved him last season whan he got a chance no reason why he shold not play! perfect for our new system defend great pass fast forward!

Ramires could really fix our slow cb at the back and the same could fix the probalm that going slowly from defence to attack

and yes i think it's time for Bertrand to switch ashly you all talk about iva that is bad ashly was bad the same for me

and still 4 english players on the 11 :)

what do you say?

There's no doubt that we need to absolutely demolish QPR. For two reasons, moral boost after the Athletic Madrid match and also the fact that we are 3 from 3 in the EPL, can make it 4 now and with a good amount of goals. Let's bloody get this!

----------Cech

Azpi---Cahill----JT------Cole

-------Mikel-------Romeu

-------------Oscar

Mata-------------------Hazard

------------Sturridge

Subs: Moses, Torres, Iva, Bertrand, Meireles, Lamps

Azpi for Brana so he could showcase his skills and to finally have a player on his natural position, both fullbacks giving the width option. Cahill and JT as CB's, as I feel they are more mature and more capable of holding our defense strong.

I think we should experiment with two DM's as Pivots with Romeu and Mikel as good ball handlers, ball winners and good covers when fullbacks such as Azpi and Cole tries to overlap.

Oscar will be the link up from Defense to Offense and i believe could give an extra hand to our defensive side. With these three players Oscar and 2 DM's in the middle they will keep the pressure and more than capable of controlling the midfield. The key is to control the midfiled with Oscar and Mata linking up and give a smooth transition from defense to offense.

As usual Mata and Hazard free to roam and interchange position and Hazard will stay up high to generate offense.

I would like to give Danny a try with CF role and Torres subs at 60-70 minute mark.

As a former KGB spy you should have done your research better. Try to see a full game of Brazil or Internacional and you realise his ability and, specially, his vision and passing skill.

Trust me brother, I watched every minute of Brazil's olympic campaign and the 4-3 thriller against Argentina. I was one of the first to jump on the Oscar bandwagon... who couldn't love a kid with his amount class and skill? But enough of me qualifying my faith in him, I was just trying to explain that RDM will probably like to ease Oscar into the team instead of throwing him into the first XI instantly.

I'd go with something like Kojo's team (apart from Romeu instead of Mikel but we all know Kojo hates Mikel). We need to penetrate QPR, get at them straight from the get go.

A front 4/5 of:

Torres

Hazard Sturridge Moses

Ramires - Mikel

Cole Terry Luiz/Cahill Ivanovic

Cech

Should achieve that. I like the dynamism and pace in that team. If we're struggling to keep possession or lack that playmaking perhaps throw Oscar on instead of Rambo.

Oscar should start as i saw him ready to replace the fatigue Mata. Moses & Cesar should be given a cameo in later stage of the game.

Hate to say this, but i've a hunch that Lampard & Brana will retain their position. Funny, the double pivot won us two major cup last year and they were up against the likes of Liverpool (FA cup final), Barca & Bayern (CL final). Either Lampard & Mikel getting an off night or Atletico was just too good for us that night.