QPR vs Chelsea

Kieran.

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sigh.... international break is a bitch, goo thing i got my NFL to keep me occuped for the weeks.

i think we're all very keen (me included) to see what RDM will do to shake things up. what else will he try as an alternative because i agree the constant shoving of rambo and bertrand in the current formation is not going to help in the long run. If he wants them to play, switch to 433 and put rambo where comfortable and actually give a. cole a rest so you can play bertrand.

expect 3pts though, mark hughes hasnt got any of the pieces to gel yet and being he bought 12 players, gona take hell-of-a-long-ass-time before they prove to be 'decent' team.

I'd like to see this line-up:

qprl.png

Čech the goalkeeper, nothing to explain.

I would probably go with Bertrand as the left-back but because the League Cup game is going to be soon after it, Cole should start. He didn't play that bad against Atlético after all. JT is a must, we did see how we lacked his defence organization skills in the Supercup. David Luiz should be benched, he had very bad game and this is definitely time for Cahill. The same goes with Ivanović, big mistakes, Azpilicueta is here, no reason why he shouldn't be given a chance.

We did see that the double-pivot of Lampard and Mikel has not been working lately as we would like to. I think Oscar is the right man to play alongise Mikel. Mikel was one of the few players which against Atlético tried to their best. As much as I'd like to see Oriol on the pitch, it is the same as with Bertrand, Wolves in Capital One Cup is his time to shine.

Ramires was the worst player on friday so bench it is. Marin was shining in pre-season and if my memory is correct, RDM said he will be fit after this international break. I know it is a bit of a risk to put two players who have not yet played in the Premier League but I think it's risk woth taking and Mikel is there to put some of their posible mistakes right. Hazard central, Mata on the left wing. Might rotate and replace each other during the game but i prefer Mata left-winged as he has good crosses and Hazard so far seemed as a bigger threat. But this may change now with Mata having his well-desearved break, so we'll see.

Sturridge up front, Torres has been given lots of chances, Danny should got some too. I am sure he will covert his chances into goals.

After QPR's deadline day blitz and our shocking performance in the super cup, i am not exactly confident about this game. We're probably their biggest game of the season whereas they are just a stepping stone to go onto bigger and better things. they ain't won all season, i can see us losing this game like we did last season. I hope Fridays game taught us a valuable lesson and we bounce back and fuck them big time but we'll see. Marin.... where are you? Moses and Marin must play with Hazard and Torres. No Mata and no Ramires hopefully.

I hope we rout them. We need to bounce back. It's about time Oscar gets his first start. Of course he won't because that's how RDM rolls. He'll stick with Mikel and Lampard as well of course. Azpilicueta should get some minutes. As should Moses. Marin should start but again won't. Ramires or Bertrand will start on the right/left. I hope RDM proves me wrong and actually makes some changes. I would have perfered this lineup with Mata getting a break

Cech

Ivanovic Cahill Terry Cole

Mikel Meireles

Marin Oscar Hazard

Torres

I'd go with something like Kojo's team (apart from Romeu instead of Mikel but we all know Kojo hates Mikel). We need to penetrate QPR, get at them straight from the get go.

A front 4/5 of:

Torres

Hazard Sturridge Moses

Ramires - Mikel

Cole Terry Luiz/Cahill Ivanovic

Cech

Should achieve that. I like the dynamism and pace in that team. If we're struggling to keep possession or lack that playmaking perhaps throw Oscar on instead of Rambo.

I think that Ivanovic needs to be dropped, time to get Azpic playing now and give Ivanovic a rest, he has been awful lately.

Romeu and Ramires would be very good pace to deal with QPR and get back, Mikel would be useful for Zamora, but I'm sure Terry will deal with him if he plays.

Don't let Granero run the game.. please.. just don't. Guy is extremely underrated and looks a class player. Need to be wary of Park due to his constant running and Hoilett even though he hasn't set the world alight yet, both are good players who can cause us damage. Also Andy Johnson is quite pacey and gave City a problem with that powerful run before the goal. ALSO TARGET BOSINGWA FFS PLEASE HE DESERVES TO BE DESTROYED THIS GAME!

Their left back (Fabio) and right back (Bosingwa) are big weak links. Hazard and whoever plays on the other flank needs to destroy them. With the rumours Meireles is off it surely means Romeu and Ramires will be played in the pivots so I hope at least one of them will start.

Their left back (Fabio) and right back (Bosingwa) are big weak links. Hazard and whoever plays on the other flank needs to destroy them. Wtih the rumours Meireles is off it surely means Romeu and Ramires will be played in the pivots so I hope at least one of them will start.

Hopefully it will be Ramires and Romeu, i get the feeling though that it might be Lampard and Mikel.

Their left back (Fabio) and right back (Bosingwa) are big weak links. Hazard and whoever plays on the other flank needs to destroy them. With the rumours Meireles is off it surely means Romeu and Ramires will be played in the pivots so I hope at least one of them will start.

Aye, Moses also has good trickery, shot him on the right and Hazard on the left, then play Sturridge behind Torres. We will have two strikers in the box, i'm sure we can really batter them out wide.

They have the likes of Granero, Hoilett, Zamora, Cisse and Faurlin, so they can hurt us, it's just a case we need to hurt them more than they can hurt us.

After QPR's deadline day blitz and our shocking performance in the super cup, i am not exactly confident about this game. We're probably their biggest game of the season whereas they are just a stepping stone to go onto bigger and better things. they ain't won all season, i can see us losing this game like we did last season. I hope Fridays game taught us a valuable lesson and we bounce back and fuck them big time but we'll see. Marin.... where are you? Moses and Marin must play with Hazard and Torres. No Mata and no Ramires hopefully.

I wouldn't drop Ramires, instead i would have him in his preferred role at CM alongside Romeu/Mikel. Mata will be coming back after a break; I expect him to start.

They have the likes of Granero, Hoilett, Zamora, Cisse and Faurlin, so they can hurt us, it's just a case we need to hurt them more than they can hurt us.

They have a few decent players, but if we are to win the league this year we've got to put away opponents like this without many hiccups along the way.