• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would like to see:

Cech

Azpi Cahill Terry Cole

Mikel Oscar

Moses/Marin Mata Hazard

Torres

Ivan needs to sit out this one so we can see how our new boy performs... Oscar also deserves to start and shake up the midfield. I love lampard but think we should try something a bit different, in this game... Moses or Marin should be on the right wing... I think i would probably go with moses as he is a definate RW'er and should be able to terrorise the QPHA defence... If mata isn't fit enough or needs resting then i would play Oscar at CAM and put either ramires or lampard at CM. Should be extremely dtrong and enable us to keep contral of the ball and create a ot of chances for torres inparticular. No point signing all this young talent then keeping it on the bench. Sometimes you just have to throw them in the deep end and hope they swim... :)

Last time at Loftus was one of the most frustrating games I've seen and the aftermath of it was even worse.

This time around i hope the team will show the same passion prior the 2 red cards. I'm not expecting a start from Oscar, Marin or Oriol. If Meireles is stil around expect him to start instead of Mata...

Ps: I respect Chelsea's decision to grant Mata permission for the Olympics but that was probably the dumbest thing we could have done. He should return for the Juve game.

I have actually checked it myself ,,it has been editted by a mod ,,,we had pages in Turkish ..I was led to believe very aggressive ..most of their

posts were deleted I believe ..but read the comments of our fans and you may understand ,, That is IF you wish to understand. Vogel might like to do likewise

Im sure they were aggressive. You get retards from every country, but the wording you use also offends me thats all Im saying.

Source? Good to hear nonetheless.

The things weren't going well in Monaco, but we still have almost all to play for this season. Congratulations to Atleti, they deserved to win. Now I'll be two weeks out of the team and the national team to return stronger. Thanks to all for your support! Hugs! .....Juan Mata’s official fb. soooo oscar will be the 10 I think

mikel-romeu

hazard-oscar-moses

sturridge

With juve in the midweek, i am pretty sure most of the seniors will be rested. Bertrand and Azpi as full backs. Moses at RW. With Raul gone, i don't think Oscar is still ready for a PL debut. Is Marin available for this match??

Im sure they were aggressive. You get retards from every country, but the wording you use also offends me thats all Im saying.

defend them but they FUCK up this forum ...admin have to clean up the mess ...I have holidayed in Turkey and found them friendly and hospitable.

but those on here I will label them again "FUCKING " Turks

Last season a 1-0 win and a 1-0 loss, in both penalties were decisive. A win in this game is a must, otherwise they will start their wankfest again. Fuck 'em.

And hopefully Bosingwa to receive another red card :D

Last season a 1-0 win and a 1-0 loss, in both penalties were decisive. A win in this game is a must, otherwise they will start their wankfest again. Fuck 'em.

And hopefully Bosingwa to receive another red card :D

That 1-0 win was in the FA Cup though. We easily trounced them 6-1 at the Bridge.

I just dont understand when people say OSCAR is not ready for EPL. The kid is been playing for Brazil FFS. He's been going around the world with the Brazilian squad and has played against all sorts of players. Why is QPR different???

Unleash the kid.

defend them but they FUCK up this forum ...admin have to clean up the mess ...I have holidayed in Turkey and found them friendly and hospitable.

but those on here I will label them again "FUCKING " Turks

Im not defending them.

I meant games at Loftus Park.

I know. Was just pointing out. :P

As someone said on Twitter the other day, they were easily the worst team we played last season over 2 matches in the league, or 3 if you include the FA Cup match.