QPR vs Chelsea

Kieran.

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever starting 11 we go with there are some things (according to me) that just HAVE to happen:

1) Win comfortable (2-0, 3-1)

2) Moses and Romeu SHOULD be given a decent ammount of playtime. At least one of them is a must.

3) Sturridge has to play 10-15mins as CF.

off topic####

i just made 100 posts and suddenly lot of new threads available on my home screen..feels like im playing prince of persia..

This is the best group eveeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrr :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: million thanks to the admins :wub:

ps:i dont know where to post this...

This is by no means an "easy three points game". QPR actually have the players to be a comfortable mid-team or even challenge for Europa with the right manager. Their problem is that they often under-perform and are very inconsistent. They are very dangerous because one match they look like a championship side loosing 5-0 to Swansea, the next they look like beating the champions!

I think our best bet is to keep possession and frustrate them if it means we play more 'safe' passes than risky ones. If we can force them to abandon their game plan we will be cruising a victory.