Oscar

themightyblue

Kaka being a midfielder is a myth, he always played as a secondary striker for Milan, that's the main reason he failed at Madrid other than injuries.Quite honestly I don't see Oscar becoming a better player than 2007 kaka, he was just ridiculous.Some Messi/CR hybrid.As a midfielder, he is already much better.Amazing composure,he doesn't even look like he is only 21 and moved from Brazil a few of months ago.

At this rate, I should just go get a jersey of him to complete the Mazacar trio.

This kid is just pure genius. And unlike most of the other creative and flair players out there, he worked his socks off defensively. Brilliant on and off the ball.

Finally, Oscar can celebrate a world-class goal together with a win and 3 points.

Indeed. It had looked to be deja vu again heading into injury time until Moses heads in the goal. Happy for the kid.

And Oscar has now scored 4 goals and assisted 1 in 4 Champions League starts.

Oscar is already 10 times the player lucas moura will ever be.

I love Oscar, i'm brazilian. I watch him since the time he played for São Paulo.

He has the technique, knows how defend, isn't the type to cause troubles and only wants the win. He can feel the game and control it with his pass and positioning, has a okay dribble and a awesome kick, my only problem with him is that i feel that some times he disappears from the game. Happily, just like he did here, he still show his face in the hard moments of the match.

Oh yeah, and because of his body that it is not the strongest of all, he has to came back and play deep so he can take part in the game.

If i were you, i would wait... Lucas moura is amazing, everyone is talking about Neymar(he is a monster, neither Oscar nor Lucas do what he does with those brazilian defences) as the new brazilian talent. But... Lucas, i wouldn't be suprised if he do just as good or even better than Oscar.