Oscar

themightyblue

Oscar and still yet to "wow" me with his distribution and has yet to control the game, which is what Hazard and Mata do when they're in the middle. Some glorious goals he's scored - absolutely, but I believe he has hurt us more than helped us so far. Since he's forced Hazard to the wing, he hasn't replicated any of his pre-Oscar performances.

Oscar and still yet to "wow" me with his distribution and has yet to control the game, which is what Hazard and Mata do when they're in the middle. Some glorious goals he's scored - absolutely, but I believe he has hurt us more than helped us so far. Since he's forced Hazard to the wing, he hasn't replicated any of his pre-Oscar performances.

How did you come to conclusion?

Oscar is our best Maestro when it comes to controlling the game from the no.10 position, he is vital in our midfield and key in taking the possession battle. Just take the Swansea and Liverpool game for example, after he was subbed the opposition enjoyed their most successful moments in possession.

Mata and Hazard both have been better in the final ball and creating goal scoring chances, in this area they have been much better.

I would rank them in this order when comes to distribution and orchestrating the midfield:

1. Oscar

2. Mata

3. Hazard

I hate these Oscar vs Mata vs Hazard discussions and usually don't care to get involved, but what you posted is completely wrong.

Edited by Joker10

why? i say the truth and if you are not glad it's the same thing for me ok

Oscar plays far deeper than Mata and Hazard.

He does that too for Brazil... he is considered one of the sure starters for 2014.

He never played as a CAM or inside FW, and not even that great on the wings. He plays best when a bit deeper, even as a CM.

Mata and Hazard are like attackers. They can't keep possession very well because they are extremely aggressive when they have the ball; they will go for the goal and play vertically at all times. They also never track back. Oscar is a very different player indeed with very different characteristics and he never scored that many goals either.

You are just expecting something from Oscar that he will never deliver.

How did you come to conclusion?

Oscar is our best Maestro when it comes to controlling the game from the no.10 position, he is vital in our midfield and key in taking the possession battle. Just take the Swansea and Liverpool game for example, after he was subbed the opposition enjoyed their most successful moments in possession.

Mata and Hazard both have been better in the final ball and creating goal scoring chances, in this area they have been much better.

I would rank them in this order when comes to distribution and orchestrating the midfield:

1. Oscar

2. Mata

3. Hazard

I hate these Oscar vs Mata vs Hazard discussions and usually don't care to get involved, but what you posted is completely wrong.

All you did was mention that he wins back possession and because of that, I am wrong. The only game where one could say he took things over was the League Cup match vs Utd, and that was only because they were allowing to have possession, trying to hold onto the lead.

He may have also been playing next to Ramires as well when he started to take it over so that doesn't even count.

Oscar plays far deeper than Mata and Hazard.

He does that too for Brazil... he is considered one of the sure starters for 2014.

He never played as a CAM or inside FW, and not even that great on the wings. He plays best when a bit deeper, even as a CM.

Mata and Hazard are like attackers. They can't keep possession very well because they are extremely aggressive when they have the ball; they will go for the goal and play vertically at all times. They also never track back. Oscar is a very different player indeed with very different characteristics and he never scored that many goals either.

You are just expecting something from Oscar that he will never deliver.

Stop indulging him. He's clearly a troll. He keeps saying stuff about Oscar.

He's done it on the Hazard thread and the match thread and now also the Oscat thread. He's clearly spamming.

i say what i want ok. i don't hate this guy i don't know him but he's not good enough to play in a team like chelsea.it's just my opinion.

You give no valid reasons for why you think oscar is not good enough for Chelsea so either try and explain why he is not "good" enough or stop fucking spamming "OMG OSCAR IS BAD"

i say what i want ok. i don't hate this guy i don't know him but he's not good enough to play in a team like chelsea.it's just my opinion.

Mate you've made 10 posts in the last 3 hours on 3-4 different threads and what we've learned so far is "Hazard and Mata are the best" and "Oscar is shit. "

If you wanna post an opinion, do it but back it up with arguments and don't just post oneliners and for god's sake keep it in 1 thread.

Oscar is not shit. Not even close. He's got everything what he needs to be a worldclass deep lying playmaker and to be 1 of the best at it.