Oscar

themightyblue

To mention something hopefully not to controversial.

I love Oscar, I really do. But it is quite remarkable how he tends to NOT pass at Hazard even though it ois clearly the best choice, self evident, the only option ...

I just see him turning away with the ball frequently and it really caught my eye.

Did anyone else see this the last couple of games? Hope its not an ego issue or anything, cause I see Hazard passing it to him all the time...

Again, no issue with Oscar but just wondering!

Give him time he is still young. This off-game against Swans cost us but that is the price you pay for playing youngsters. He was great against ManU and will build upon that. Strangely despite having a wicked shooting technique he is one of the most wasteful players in the league.

Give him time he is still young. This off-game against Swans cost us but that is the price you pay for playing youngsters. He was great against ManU and will build upon that. Strangely despite having a wicked shooting technique he is one of the most wasteful players in the league.

I know Magic but that doesn't address my question. Is he ignoring Hazard, because 1) I've seen it for a couple of games now and 2) I heard a couple of people independent of each other saying the same. This is/could be bad on a team level. Hazard and Mata have been like twins passing wise, but Oscar really seems to have an issue with Hazard at times.

I just wonder if that is an issue at the moment. God, I hope not ... Let's not have those star allure issues with 21 year old boys at our team ... especially since the three of them create something more then the sum of them individually.

I am pretty sure there is nothing going on between oscar and hazard.Oscar was the first player who hugged and congratulated hazard when he scored against Manu in the capital one cup and above everything else oscar really does not look like a player who will pick up fights with his teammates.